Ch. • 7 ~ Tutu

I grabbed the barbie dolls that Kadence bought for Jamie. I threw them at her.

"Keep your shit. I'll buy her some myself." I told her.

"I won't be seeing your face untill our marriage. Other then that , I'm gone." I added.

I grabbed all me and tutus bags , and left out the door with Jamie holding onto my hand.

Kadence

Oh fuck. This bitch Keisha just mess df up. Istg ima beat her ass if she Eva come up to this crib again like that.

And the fact that she lied on me to London is insane.

I never thought she was easy at all. She's definitely a tuff shell to crack.

And plus , I never told Keisha nun of that. I haven't even talked to her. I swore that I blocked her off my phone !

I don't know what to do, I let her leave. I stood there and didn't run after her.

"I'm finna fuck this bitch up." I said to myself as I left the room and back downstairs.

I thought Keisha was gone, I was expecting it so I wouldnt have to deal with her. But she was sitting there on the kitchen table , just smiling.

"Are you fuckin serious, Keisha ? You weird asfc. And fuck you smiling fo.0" I said , cussing her out.

She continued to smile and hop off the table.

"Whaaat babby? It was supposed to be us two together remember ? You promised." She told me and I groaned.

She walked up to me.

"Don't call me dat Keisha. I'm done wit you bru." I told her and she wrapped her arms around my neck anyways.

"No you not." She said and I smiled.

I punch the shit outta her which made her light ass fall onna floor.

"Yes df I am nigga. You on some weird shit. Comin up to my crib n shit like you own this mf. If you don't get yo bitch ass out fo I really kill yo ass." I said .

She sat there and started crying with her fake ass tears.

"Yo gon regret this Kadence. You frl is gon regret it." She said while getting up.

"I came here for YOU, and this how you treat me." She said , rubbing her face where I hit her at.

"And across from that, you touched on her when you specifically told me in MESSAGE that you wasn't fuckin her?" She said.

"You just a hoe ta me Keisha. Matta' ah fact..You ain't nun. You the one cheated on me before all this when we together and now you playin victim. Get df out my house."

She just looked at me then left. I groaned, rubbing my forehead.

Now I gotta see how to bring London back, I hope she ain't going back to her parents.

I don't know why I'm so fucking worried about this girl.

London

I walked onto the sidewalk, as far as possible, away from the house.

I can't believe it. This bitch thought I was easy ?

I couldn't handle it anymore. The advantages that she thought she could take from me. The lying , saying she blocked dem hoes..and saying she not fucking wit somebody else.

I can't believe I let that bitch touch me. I knew I shouldn't have let her.

I was on the sidewalk, continuing to walk on the side by the street as I was holding tutu's hand tightly as she was on the inner side.

I carried all our bags.

"Where are we going sissy?" She asked me.

I huffed. "Just, stay quiet for right now Jamie." I told her, I was to tired to talk.

We kept walking untill I saw the nearest bus station. I sat the bags on the bench and I sat tutu on my lap as she hugged me.

"Why were you yellingg?"
She asked.

"Don't worry about it tutu."

I heard her stomach growl, I smiled and I stood her up on my lap as I tickled under her arms.

"Your stomach is talking to meeee!" I said as it made her smile and laugh.

I sat her back down.

"I'm hungryy." She said and my smile faded away.

"Did I even bring money?" I mumbled to myself.

"Hold on tutu bear." I told her as I set her off my lap, and made her stand up.

"My legs tireeedd !" She whined.

"I know , I know. Just stand for a few seconds." I said as I took my attention off of Jamie, and digged in my bags for my money.

"Where the hell is my money?? Couldn't believe I left withou-" I found my money in the smallest pocket of one of my bags. "Oh." I mumbled.

"Okay Tutu, I see a gas station across the street, let's gooo find sumn!" I said , turning to tutu..but, she wasn't there. "Tutu?"

I stood up and I looked around. "Jamie !??" I yelled.

"Jamie !!!" I called out for her, I started to shake and my eyes began to tear.

"Jamiieee !!" I called out again.

I kept calling for her and calling for her, looking around but she wasn't no where to be seen.

It's like she just disappeared.

"Jamie !!" I yelled out once more as I dropped to my knees. I looked up to see a black van pass by.

My eyes began to blur from all my tears.

Who you think took her ? ~ A/n