Ch. • 4 ~ Heartbreaker or Heartbroken

London

"Use yo words. Who got you wet like dis frl?" She said.

"You.." I said quietly.

She then stopped rubbing and tapped on my thigh.
"That's what I thought." She said laughin a bit before leaving from the bathroom.

Bitch got me weak Inna knees to the point I almost fell.

Kadence

9 : 00 am

I woke up to the sound of my phone goin off. I rubbed my eyes as I groaned. To early for this shit. I sat up and grabbed my phone that was on the night stand. I unlocked my phone to see 3 missed calls from Keisha.

I looked over to my left to see London still sleep, on the opposite side of me. Facing the wall. And nooo we didn't do anything last night. I was just not letting her sleep back onna floor.

I know that London been thru alot, like I can't believe this bitch momma be abusing ha. One thing I will do is get ha sister out of der.

And ngl, I kinda like London, but I'm still not droppin nun of my hoes fo dat hoe.

Wife or not.

But then again..I wondered why I felt jealous when dem niggas was lookin at her, droolin.

I got up, grabbed my phone then headed to the bathroom. I then called Keisha and she answered.

"Wassup?" I asked Inna tired ass voice.

"I WAS FUCKIN CALLIN YO ASS AND YOU WASNT ANSWERIN? YOU WAS PROBABLY SLEEPIN W DAT BITCH HUH? YO ASS HAVEN'T CALLED OR TEXT BACK AT ALL WITH YA PLAYIN ASS !" She said as she yelled making me pull the phone far from my ear.

"Ay, Keisha calm down. I told you I wasn't finna sleep w ha. So why can't you trust me?" I said as I rubbed my eyes.

"I CANT TRUST YOU, BECAUSE THATS FINNA BE YO WIFE. AND WHO DF KNOWS YOU PROBABLY FUCKIN HA W DA STRAP YOU FUCK ME WITH!?"

Oh fuck, ion got time for this early Inna mornin.

"Ion kno who you think you talkin to, but you better stop yellin cause I can frl cut you df off. Remember who in control df." I said to her. This bitch is acting like I won't fuck ha up.

Keisha den hung up. Not saying a notha word. Yea bitch, get df off my phone.

It's quiet aint no back talk

"These hoes..I swear, this bitch really be thinkin she da only one i be fuckin with." I mumbled to myself.

London

I woke up to hearing voices Inna bathroom, I slowly had got up as i rubbed my eyes and did a deep ass stretch then head over to the side of the wall.

It was Kadence, she was on her phone. I heard her conversation. Loud and clear.

Wow.