Ch. • 3 ~ ouu fuck

Tw : A lil dirty 🔞

London
7 : 00 am

I had woken up. Yes, she really did make me sleep on the floor. I didn't care though because I definitely was NOT sleeping in the same bed as her.

The moms boyfriend already dropped my packed up bags, I started to fold them in the extra spaces in the drawers.

I had grabbed a cute little outfit for today.

Me and the stud had to go out, spend some quality time together. Just for us to get to know eachother.

I had walked out of the room, into the bathroom. As you can tell from the last photo, the shower n shit is clear. So hopefully this bitch dont pop up from her sleep n see my ass naked.

 So hopefully this bitch dont pop up from her sleep n see my ass naked

I grabbed a bath towel, and a towel to dry off with. I grabbed my hygiene products aswell and continued to walk to the bathroom.

Few minutes after, picking a song from my phone then putting it on.

I hopped in the shower and started to wash myself.

7 : 40 am

I finally got out the shower. I had did my skin care as my towel was wrapped around my body.

I then started to put my clothes on after I dryed up.

I had on this gorgeous ass summer fits. I had got it for my last birthday, and it still fits.

I then put on my slides on to match, and started to put my lip gloss on and did my lashes.

I looked up in the mirror to see a tall figure standing behind me and I yelped n jumped to turn around. It was the stud.

"You look good." She said as she smiled.

"Uh huh." I muttered.

"No thank you?" She said then she looked around as it was steamy.
"You took a shower?"

I nodded.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" She asked and I scrunched my face cause wdf is this girl talm bout.