Ch. • 5 ~ Forgive but never forget

London

"You jealous or sumn?"

"Jealous of WHAT? the hoes you got in yo phone? Hell df na nigga. You weird asl thinkin dat. I'm mad because you tried to take advantage of me." I said to her.

"Listen ple-."

"Na, Ian Listenin to yo ass. If I had a choice rn, I would not marry you. At all." I said to her as I began to cross my arms.

I honestly don't know if I was a little harsh but every word I said was true and out of honesty. If I had a choice, I would absolutely NOT marry a fucked up dog shit hoe.

That was actually the last talk I had with her in two days. Yes, I stayed in the house but not in her room, In one of the guests room. I've seen her around the house, she always try and talk to me with a fake ass smile on ha face but I block her turtle neck ass out.

Presently, I was sitting in the guest room as I laid down. I heard a familiar soft-high pitched voice from downstairs. I couldn't really read the voice and who it was from, so I hopped out of the bed, put my slippers on and headed downstairs with my nosy ass.

I roamed the room as I squinted my eyes. There was suprisingly no one in the living room, so ig the lil gang members went out doing sum dum shit.

I walked over to the kitchen and my eyes widen as I saw a short small figure.

My sister.

"Jamie !?" I yelled as I ran over to her, went on my knees and hugged her, as she hugged me back tightly.

"Are you okay??" I said, I was worried about her. Thinking about her made me stress, especially when she isnt at school and with my parents . "Why are you here, Jamie ?" I asked as I pulled away from the hug.

"Kadecia pick me up !" She said with a happy smile. She couldn't pronounce Kadence name right which made me laugh. "Momma and the bald man was arguing." She said quietly.

"I'm so glad you are okay.." I told her.

I looked over at Kadence who was leaning against the counter, looking at us both then I began to stand. "How'd you know to pick her up?"

"Well first. I wanted to make it up to you, you always told me how you didn't like your sister over there with your parents. So I picked her up today, and while I was there..They both were arguing while Jamie was in the room crying. And now we are in here cooking since she told me that they barely had food in the fridge, and after you left ..she did not have anything to eat." She said. "So, she's living here from now on. How cruel your mom is...she doesn't even want custody of her, because of her skin and because..i guess she's real fucked up inna brain."