Yeah, and pigs could fly!

Connor's POV

Beautiful...

I never knew one person could be this attractive, it was as if all my memories of the gorgeous girls I've been in bed with were all gone and suddenly replaced by the looks of my amazing, cute, funny, and smart mate. I was now having an argument with her, and by the looks of it I can say that I have indeed done a damn good job at pestering my mate.. This may look as if I was just being a casual ass at Lily, but deep inside I know that I was just begging for her prized attention.

'And you say you hate her huh?' my wolf scoffs.

'I could never hate her.. Maybe I just needed to know why I wasn't good enough for her or why she didn't wanted me... why she didn't wait for me.' I answered back defeated

'Well, you'd never know the answer if you just keep on being an ass to her' my wolf countered.

'I said I wanted answers, I never said I wanted a mate' I answered back sternly

'Yeah! And pigs could fly! I'm a part of you Connor and you can never hide the fact that you want her as much as I do. That every minute, second, day or dispute you have with her your feelings for her grow into a much deep and intimate level. And that scares you, because we all know ever since what happened back then you're basically an alien to all this SERIOUS relationship crap. But get this Connor, I will not watch as you take away our chance of being happy for just your petty excuse. Many people get hurt Connor, you don't even know her reasons yet. Grow up and start forgiving!' my wolf spat before shutting me out of our mind link.

Damn it! That mutt basically said everything. And I despise how true it is. How his words have hit home. I don't even know what I am doing with my life for pete's sake, but as annoying as it may seem. My wolf was right. I need to stop scurrying away from my problems and start dealing with it.

'Have I ever told you how much I hate your guts?' I say to my wolf.

And I can vow on it! I swear my wolf is wearing that stupid smirk on its face. I didn't even notice myself spacing out, not until I heard the bell ring and see my mate hastily getting out of the room. I just shook my head knowing that my mate's just trying her best to ignore me.

'Too bad she's stuck with me forever'.

The rest of the day slowly passed. I was never a fan of waiting you know, at the end of Calculus I was actually jumping in joy knowing that Gym would come next. And with that I hurriedly got out of our classroom and went to the Gym.

I went to take a seat next to Chloe, Dylan and Paul. We waited for Hedge to arrive. But before he did, I saw my beautiful mate enter with my old group of friends, I made a casual nod with Blake which he awkwardly returned I saw Katya's confused expression but Blake just told them to shake it off.

' Well atleast my mate is hanging out with good people.' I say to myself

And soon enough Hedge came, the other members of the pack zipped their mouths shut as well as the other humans. I on the other hand together with my friends didn't, he knew better than to deal with a restless Alpha right now. He did the usual small talk and occasional threat and rule imposing shit. Before dispersing us towards our change rooms and making us change into our proper gym attire.

I went to change and got out as soon as I finished. I was just looking around when I saw my sexy ass mate enter the oval grounds with Katya and Emma. Boy was Katya and Emma astounding! They definitely shaped up. Emma being dressed in a tight fitting shirt while Katya was on her sports bra showing off her defined obliques. Meanwhile my mate was dressed just like Emma. For a second there I was contemplating whether I was relieved to see her in that or not. But thought things through and decided that being dressed in a shirt is better than casually ripping other guys heads off for looking at her in a sexual way.

Hedge's whistle cut through the thin line of chatter and as soon as he did the students went to work. The guys took their shirts off as well as other girls, my mate was now on her 30th lap and I was actually quite impressed seeing she's almost half way through. Her endurance awes me , although the thought of her endurance and stamina is making me picture really wondrous thoughts in my mind right now. Imagine all the things I could do to her to worn her out.. If you know what I mean.

I was enjoying the view and God knows how long I've been staring at her but I was cut out of it when I realized my mate stop to take a breath, I lost count on how many laps she had gone through already. But one thing is sure, my mate is already tired and Hedge yelling at her would just tire and stress her even more the thought of it angered my wolf, so I jogged my way towards them.

"40" I hear my tired mate answer.

"I DON'T CARE HO-" Hedge yells at my mate.

"I think she did enough already coach" I cut him between his sentence.

"No she's not! She still ha-" Hedge answered back

"No, she's done for the rest of this day. She's tired not to mention a girl." I answered back sternly.

"No she's not! Rogues have no mercy in killi-" Hedge yells at me.

"I SAID SHE'S DONE HERE OKAY?! ENOUGH!" I answer back in clench teeth.

I could feel him answering back. But before he does,

'SUBMIT!' I order him in our mind link.

Thankfully he was smart enough to bow his head down to his Alpha. He may be an elder but he has to remember his place. I was so engrossed with ordering Hedge I didn't see David and Blake jogging over to my mate, I saw my mate sway and before her head could hit the ground I caught her swiftly in my arms. I was on panic mode right now. I can see her eyes closing, that's when I brought her to the school clinic. I waited patiently beside her bed while Dr. Saunders tends at my mate.

________________________________________________________________

Hooray for uploading after 27324554597857432600098979 years. I can now say I officially suck with deadlines. Should've figured it out that I would end up procrastinating. Sorry guys!

-Denise x