Hidden Talent

The drive to school took about 20 minutes and of course as soon as I got there I'd go to my usual clique. Well atleast the group of friends I had after 'that night'. After what happened to me things got a little tense and awkward between me, Katya, Andre', Emma, David and Blake so we decided to just cool things off and continue living without each other in our lives..

Okay, I might have avoided them a little... But hey, can you blame me? I was practically heartbroken and unable to think straight that time so I started keeping my distance from them, at first it was just because I wasn't ready to talk to them yet then days turned to weeks and weeks turned to years. And before you know it, I started hanging out with Paul and Dylan my two other bestfriends.

Our friendship go way back, both of them used to hang with us too before but had other set of friends so we don't spend that much time with each other. Dylan is my third in command though and Paul is a my top warrior so it's really not that hard to associate with them since they're also active members of the pack. They're just like David and Blake from before, maybe a little more cocky but they're still considered as trustworthy friends.

As I park my Maserati in the school's parking lot. I got out and head towards Dylan's pick up truck where we usually hang out before getting in class. As I make my way towards them I can already see a couple of people piling up the sides of Dylan's truck, mostly fellow jocks and the 'easy crowd'. I immediately did a bro hug with Dylan and Paul and offered a small smile to Chloe normally she would return the gesture but I guess today isn't one of those days, oh I forgot Chloe is Dylan's mate and also my super duper bestfriend... (shit I sound like a girl, but whatever it's true anyway).

She's the only person that completely understands me, after all she's the only one that knows what 'really' happened to me before, the rest just thought I had a bad case of asthma. Don't get me wrong I trust Dylan and Paul but what happened before wasn't something I love talking about other than the people I use to hang with before and family only Chloe knows the real deal. And ever since I told her that, she has gotten a little bit protective of me maybe a little more bolder words wise, you see she has this 2 personalities where in she's one really on point no filter and shit and two really calm and polite. She even said "Don't get me wrong Connor, I love you. I really do but as a friend it's my job to tell you if your'e being a prick or a douche at times. But other than that I'll still respect you as Alpha." and I really appreciate her for that.

It also helps that Dylan is okay with the whole friendship thing it makes it less 'Rawr! She's my mate!' 'Rawr! Don't touch her!' Rawr! She's mine!'. Well, we don't really say rawr! But you get the point.

"For heavens sake Connor, when are you gonna stop banging that walking STD positive?" Chloe said with irritation clear in her eyes.

"Good morning to you too clow" I say with a smile.

"Ugh! You could have STD now for all I care." she pouted

"Thanks for the concern clow, much appreciated but I swear I came in here clean." I say while stiffling a laugh. "And besides does it still shock you that I had sex with Stacey for like a hundred times or so already?" I ask.

"Oh please, the only thing that shocks me in a sick and disgusting way is the fact that she's still not pregnant yet!" Chloe answered while rolling her eyes.

"Good one clow! Way to start my morning." I say in between laughs.

"If you would've just go and find your mate already you could be having the time of your life now." Chloe whined.

"Come on clow, I already had it with mom this morning." I say while touching her shoulder and genuinely smiling at her.

"Woah! Woah! Enough with the physical contact. I'm in my mate mode right now." Dylan says, while faking anger and doing a (terrible) poker face. I just rolled my eyes at him knowing he was just kidding while Chloe giggled and kissed him on the lips.

"Come on now! We don't want little chloe's and dylan's running around this school yet do we?" I say in horror. And they just laughed at me.

I smiled at them knowing that what they feel for each other is entirely pure love and adoration. I'm really glad they have each other, they balance out each other and it's a good thing.

For a weird reason my wolf feels extra jumpy today, it could be because of the recent rogue attacks so I made a quick scan with our surroundings. It's making me feel excited and nervous so I scanned the place again one last last time and walked to the class with Dylan, Paul and Chloe.

We entered our classroom and went to our usual seats which is at the back. We were sprawled on one side of the classroom and we were busy talking about the upcoming BBQ this Saturday. Well atleast until the bell rang and the teacher walked in, we settled in our seats and the teacher started blabbering about history. It was until I smelt the most amazing smell that me and my wolf have finally started taking in our surroundings, before I could scan the room. The most intoxicating strawberries and kiwi scent hit me straight on, while doing so a pretty girl walked no, pretty is not it. Gorgeous, Amazing, Awesome, Good-looking, Fantastic I don't know, I'm running out of adjectives entered our room. She had the most wonderful and tantalizing eyes I've ever seen. And pink luscious lips that I just want to attack right there on. And god, don't even let me start on her body.. her curvy, voluptuous body that made me so turned on. I smirk as I see her checking me out, she immediately looked away and took the seat next to me.

'MATE!' my wolf keeps on saying.

'I know! But I don't want this! I don't want her, specially when she chose someone over us a long time ago!' I argue with my wolf.

'Oh please, suck it up, put your big boy pants on and get over it. What matters most is that she's here...with us.' my wolf countered.

I still don't know what to do yet, should I talk to her? Ignore her? 'Ugh!' I seriously don't know, but for the meantime. I'll make sure she doesn't forget me, after today her definition of annoyance would be me now..