Symbols

The rest of the day came in a blur. I had baking with Katya, Emma and Blake, and it was fun. We made chocolate chip cookies. But it was more like Emma making the chocolate chip cookie dough while Katya, Blake and I eat it. What can I say, I'm a sucker for sweets.

Lunch came, and we all decided to just grab slushies coz we already ate a meal during our break. We chilled at the benches outside the cafeteria. We talked about our funny experiences as children and other stuffs. And before you know it. It's time for Gym already 'BOO!' but I think I'll enjoythis cozI have Gym with everyone so this should be an adventure. The girls and boys went to their locker rooms to change into their P.E uniforms.

While we were changing in our shirts, I noticed Katya and Emma both had a symbol in their body. Katya's were in her back and Emma's was in her hips. It was like a tattoo but the encryption was more detailed and vibrant in terms of the colors.The symbol was inside a circle and it has a wolf drawing encasedin fire and a silver moon above it. It looks like the wolf is howling to the moon. And there's a latin phrase under it but, I coudn't see it quite clearly. Emma notices me lookingat it she offers me a smile which I returned and hurriedly changed into her uniform. I also did the same. Once the 3 of us were dressed we went back inside the Gym.

"LISTEN UP PEOPLE! I AM ONLY SAYING THINGS ONCE SO BETTER LISTEN NOW. I AM COACH HEDGE AND I'LL BE YOUR GYM TEACHER FOR THE REST OF YOUR SENIOR YEAR! I ONLY HAVE 3 RULES IN MY CLASS. 1). COME MY CLASS LATE, THEN YOU JUST EARNED YOURSELF DETENTION. 2). YOU WILL DO THINGS ACCORDING TO HOW I SAY IT. IF I ASK YOU TO RUN 300 LAPS AROUND THE OVAL YOU WILL DO SO! AND 3). YOU DO NOT BREAK ANY OF THESE RULES!! UNDERSTOOD??!" We all nod in agreement.

"GOOD NOW GET YOUR LAZY ASSES UP AND RUN 80 LAPS AROUND THE OVAL, AND DO 100 PUSH UPS AND SIT UPS AFTERWARDS." Coach Hedge shouts.

The students headed outside the oval and immediatelywent into work. The guys took their shirts off and started jogging. It was sunny and quite humid today so thisshould involve a lot of sweating.

I was currently on my 39th lap when I notice Connor and Stacey together with their clique sitting around and practically doing nothing while we were sweating our asses off.

'Jerk' I muttered under my breathe

As I reach my 40th lap I stopped to breathe, I can practically hear my voice inside my head sending a string of curse words to Coach Hedge. Hey I'm just human okay? I get tired too.

While I was catching my breathe Coach Hedge saw me and started walking towards me. "WHAT DO YOU THINK ARE YOU DOING?!I TOLD YOU 80 LAPS YOU ONLY HAD 38!" Coach yells at me.

"40" I say in between breaths

"I DON'T CARE HO-" Coach Hedge yells but was abruptly stopped by someone.

"I think she didenough already coach" Connor says.

'What are you doing you idiot.You're gonna get me in deeper shit!' I looked at him hopefully he got the message. But sadly he didn't.

"No she'snot! She still ha-" Coach Hedge answers back but in a much lighter tone.

"No, she's done for the rest of this day. She's tired and not to mention a girl." Connor countered calmly. But you can feel power radiating on every word he said.

"No she's not! Rogues have no mercy in killi-" Coach Hedge yells.

"I SAID SHE'S DONE HERE OKAY! ENOUGH!" Connor yells at coach. Hedge immediately bows his head down. I think I even saw some other students do the same.

I was in awe with what I just saw. I can't believe Connor yelled at Coach Hedge. 'What's a rogue though?' I ask myself. But as I saw Blake and David joggingover to me the thought vanished. But as they near me I saw something again, I could be wrong about this but I think I saw David's arm and Blake's chest marked with the same symbols that Katya and Emma's body has. Which was weird in a way, are they involved in a gang or something? I thought but it's probably just this darn heat getting to me.

"Hey, are you alright? David asked

"Yeah, I'm good" I lied while brushing off the sweat on my forehead

"Are you sure?" Blake asks again in a much concerned tone.

But before I could answer back. Black dots cloud my vision and I fell but was immediately catched by two strong arms. As I could feel my eyelids shut I saw someone lookingat me but I can't see clearly who it is. But I assumed it was Blake. And from there on I was out cold.

_________________________________________________________________________

So how was it? Hahaha, sorry for the long update I know I said that there'd be a regualr update during Fridays, but something came up and I was unfortunately too busy to update the story. But I had 2 updates for this day for you guys, gotta love it right? Anyways, as a bonus I will be uploading a Connor POV for my next update so ya'll could see things in his perception.

Vote Fan and Comment guys! Please!!

It really motivates me when I see my readers eager for an update.

- @iamunextraordinary

__________________________________________________________________________