Chapter twelve

(Warning: There will be smut in this chapter!)

Samantha

It was halloween time! I have always loved this time of year. Between the cold crisp air. The decorating. Finding halloween costumes. Making the house smell like a whole pumpkin or apple pie. It was just perfect. Tonight Hannah was having a halloween party and invited everyone.

I was so excited fort it. If there was the number one thing about this time I loved it was the parties. Every year my mom threw one for me and my brothers but this year it's a bit different so I am excited we get to go this one. Joe had just left to drop Layla off to Robin's so I started to get ready.

I had moved in with Joe about a month ago. Yes that's how well everything with us have been going. I had just gotten out of the shower and was in just a towel doing my makeup when Joe comes into the room and whistles seeing me.

I just laugh slightly rolling my eyes and turn to him "Start to get ready or we will be late" I say as he walks up "I could or we could have some fun" he says in my ear winking leaning down to my neck leaving little kisses along it.

I instantly bite my lip loving every moment of it but I snap out of it and shake my head turning to him causing him to stop kissing me pouting. I chuckle kissing his pout "Go get ready please? Then when we're home we can have all the fun you want" I say making him jump up and run into the bathroom.

-At the Party-

Me and Joe both walked in and honestly I loved our costume. We both decided to dress up as a sailor and a mermaid. The party was being hosted at Hannah's house. However what I wasn't expecting was to see both Ja'Marr and Hannah dressed in matching costumes so I instantly walk up and chuckle "Well well if it isn't Play boy bunny and Hugh Hefner" I say making Hannah's eyes widen but smirk when she sees me and Joe "Let me guess mermaid and the sailor?" she asks and I laugh nodding.

Ja'Marr comes up "Burrow! Sammy! You made it! Here have a drink and enjoy the party alright?" he says handing me and Joe and cup making me confused when I look at Hannah and she shakes her head "It's just vodka and a juice" she says making me nod taking a sip instantly feeling the taste of vodka burning my throat causing me to make a face.

Hannah laughs and walks off to mingle some more. I turn to Joe who has the same face making me laugh "My god your face you just made" I say and he looks at me smiling trying not to laugh.

We both begin to mingle and talk to a few people and eventually we lose each other and I am talking to Hannah and another one of our friends named Olive, who is literally the sweetest person ever with her beautiful green eyes and beautiful red hair and freckles scattering her face, when I start to look around seeing if I can find Joe.

Hannah notices and shakes her head laughing at me "Seems both you and Joe are looking for the same thing" she says turning me to look at Joe seeing he is doing the same thing.

I smile and turn to them "If you'll excuse me ladies" I say walking up to Joe. Honestly tonight he's been making me feel some type of way. Just the way he's been acting today and how good he looks in his costume I just can't take it anymore.

So I make it to him and he smiles seeing me so I lean up and whisper in his ear "Meet me in the room second door on the right from the stairwell" I say kissing his cheek and then pulling away winking at him. He catches on and nods getting excited.

I smirk and walk to the stairs going up them finding the guest room making sure no one is in here already, luckily there's not, and walk in closing it sitting on the bed waiting for him.

To make things easier I take my costume off only revealing my matching black bra and panty set that is LACEY. I wait about another five minutes as the door opens revealing Joe making me get excited and sit up some more.

He closes the door and locks it then turns to me stopping in his tracks when he sees what I am wearing "You've been wearing that all night and I am just now seeing this?" he asks and I smirk reaching over pulling him over to me by the collar of his shirt "I'm guess you like it?" I ask and he nods "I love it" he says.

I smile and lean up kissing his lips. I have waited all night for this and am finally getting to do this. He kisses back moving forward making me lean back on the bed laying me down and climbing onto the bed hovering over me.

His lips make their way down to my neck making me moan out loud, thanking god the music downstairs is so loud that you can't hear me or anything that's happening. He smirks against my neck moving down to my collar bones leaving hickies everywhere. I am going to have to remember to cover them before work on Sunday.

I bite my lip and tangle my fingers into his hair taking the hat and sunglasses off of him making him look at me and I just smirk and say "That's so much better" meaning I finally get to see his eyes, which are a dark blue and filled with lust making me even weaker than I was before.

He smirks and reaches back undoing my bra taking it off and just admires me "My god Sammy, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on" he says and in the way he talks and how his eyes dance around my body I can tell he's telling the truth so I just smile pulling him in kissing his lips tugging at his shirt, to which he gets the hint and takes it off.

My hand's immediately make their wait to his body just dancing their way along his abs, chest, back. Just taking in every little bit of him. There is no doubt that Joe is a handsome man but the way he is built and how he takes care of himself during the season and the off season. It just makes him so much more attractive to me.

He leaves a trail of kisses making their way down to the waistband of my panties looking up at me as if asking for permission I nod biting my lip needing him to go to town in that spot because it's where I need him the most. He smirks and loops his fingers through the waistband and pulls them off and just takes in every inch of me "So beautiful Sammy" he breaths out and stands up taking his pants and boxers off taking the condom out of his pocket.

I watch and raise an eyebrow when he takes the condom out. He looks back at me and notices my face and gets embarrassed "I brought it ya know just incase" he says making me laugh and shake my head "You're too cute Joey B" I say as he smiles and rips open the wrapper with his teeth, which honestly looks insanely hot, and rolls it onto him making me get even more excited.

He then hovers over me again kissing my lips and then pulls away asking "Are you sure?" making me look at him. I was a bit taken back, no man has ever asked me if I was sure if I wanted to have sex with them they lol just assumed and did it. I smile and nod "I'm so sure" I say making him smile even more and lean back in kissing me and thrusting in. At first it takes a bit to get used to his size so he thrusts in and out slow for me to get comfortable and then I nod for him to pick up his pace, which he does making me moan even more.

I lean back more into the bed arching my back as my legs make their way around his waist. He reaches back and puts one of my legs over his shoulder making him hit a spot that no man has ever been able to hit. That right there is what sets me over the edge. I moan out even louder "Fuck Joe" making him moan out my name too. Before we both know it we're coming close to our climax and I know he's there when he asks "You ready?" and I nod biting my lip as he does a few more thrusts making me clench around him and soon releasing everything in me making me moan out his name even louder, I am sure at this point the people at the party could hear us.

He takes a few more thrusts before he reaches his climax and then moans out as he brings his thrusts down to a slower pace. I lay there panting and look at him biting my lip, which I am sure is about to bleed from how much I have been biting it. He smirks and leans in kissing me again and slowly pulls himself out. I smile and then pull away looking at him. That's when it hits me.

"I love you Joe"

_____
Ahhhh she finally said the L word! Also this one is a bit longer then the rest because of well...ya know!

Anyways we have been updated! What do we think Joe is going to say? Give me your guys thoughts!

Please vote and comment! Love y'all!