The meeting.

Where do I start? He sees a girl in a skirt. He didnt bother to approach her, they were not close, he didnt know her, her name, age, why she was with the company? Why is she close with his one of his friend?
Days passed, she sees that girl in a group chat in an SNS site wearing the same clothes in her DP at the day he sees the girl. At that moment, he tries to communicate with that girl. The girl noticed him until they talk and talk and talk thru that chatbox until they decided to chat thru PM. They exchanged contact numbers so they text sms or voice call each other. Their social link were created. The group both he and she was joined plan a valentine bonding since most of the people in group were singles and no one to date, they date the group. He said something to the girl that he dont usually does. Picking up the girl at her study place. She accepted the offer with no hesitations. But in one thing, bring pocky sticks. Feb 14 Valentines day arrived. He felt excited for no reason, then he remembered that he must buy pocky sticks and go fetch her at her study place. He shoved thru traffic to go there. Wasting gasoline, he must speed up to get there on time so he can make an impression, thankfully he arrived before she came out. He wait, and wait and until he sees her, comming out of the school grounds. Open the passenger door, let the lady in, starts the car and drove of on the way to the said bonding place. They chatted, play music as loud to their heart contents. They arrived to the bonding place. At the parking, He remembered that he has a heart shaped balloon together with the promised pocky sticks, he was giving the balloon the her but she declined it. He got no choice, so he get the balloon so it wont pop inside the car when it gets heated.