Stringing threads

A little apology to all of my thirsty readers, I've lost motivation but I'll never quit this book for I am I simp as well. Now onto the chapter.

As the Marquis looked at Dahlia he could see the fury in her body from his words, as her pulsing rage flowed like a stream. He could help but slightly grin to himself as he enjoyed seeing the ever so frustration pulsing through her veins, he enjoyed seeing her anger as she attempted to mask it, he found it rather amusing but not enjoyable.

''I hope you haven't forgotten our little deal we agreed upon before your dismissal of the High Table.''

She just gave him a glare as she saw him standing in this particular manner...to make him appear taller but with his facial structure still glowing even in this dim lighting. Then she saw him turn away from her then proceeded to wave his hand a bit at a few Men in the signature suits they always wore.

One of these Men walked over to her ever so stiffly with his broad shoulders tighten up with each step like reaching over a Mesa to reach a single destination. As this guard approached her she could see that he was holding a silver tray with what appeared to be a lid covering something that was on the tray. There was a deep ocean feeling as she knew what could be under there to show her deal with the Marquis a little while back.

"What is this my allowance for a single a job I didn't accept, or is this a new branding of our agreement?"
She was able to see his annoyance when she mocked him, she only did this out of spite, she had quite the ego when it came to the Marquis. She always perceives herself as someone too valuable to loose to the Marquis cause she knew that his new business requires experience. She already knew a bunch about what he always wanted so she made sure to stay in line around him.

''No it's noy a allowance, it's My proof you're only going to work for me, so jeep up to your word Rose.''
She opened the letter with a rose petal in the envelope with a short written letter, it was reafing about their agreement with some of her own crimson liquid that she recalled being sliced from her paw. Dammit she knew he'd keep tract of anything just to make her vulnerable under his words, then she finally removed the petal before crushing it in her hand.