Chapter 16

It's been a few days since the arrival and reveal of the Arcadians. So far, things have been going well...to say the least.

The Arcadians have finished setting up the Outpost, it basically took up a quarter of the field outside Garreg Mach, it's quite obvious by the naked eye. But the Arcadians placed a large fenced up area that has multiple antennas on it. This creates a clear tarp that covers up the entire area, it is use to create an illusion from those that are miles away from the Base, what they see from that distance is nothing there but grass and trees.

The Outpost is a regular Military Base, it's not much, but it can get the job done.

The Members of the Church and the Knights of Seiros aren't too fond of the Arcadians being here and desecrating the Monastery, examples are Seteth voicing out his complaints that they can not be trusted, the same can be said for Catheirne

The Members of the Church and the Knights of Seiros aren't too fond of the Arcadians being here and desecrating the Monastery, examples are Seteth voicing out his complaints that they can not be trusted, the same can be said for Catheirne. But Rhea told them it's fine and they are their allies.

As for the Students of the Officer's Academy, mainly those who went with Jaune and Sitri to Arcadia, we're thrilled to be trained under them and the Arcadian Instructors. So far, it has been going extremely well.

The Students were able to get the gist of how the Arcadians do their training methods. The first couple of days were rough at first, but as the week goes by, they were doing exceedingly well. Jaune and Sitri wanted them to try different forms of combat, such as the use of different melee weapons and hand-to-hand combat. So far, certain individuals who are known to be experts on the different forms of combat, impressed the Arcadians.

Then there is the part involving the Magic of Arcadia, it took a lot of discussion from the 3 House Leaders. They didn't want to give their Magic to Rhea or the Knights of Seiros, mainly only the Students that Jaune trusts the most. So after a whole day of discussing, they finally agreed to give them the Herb.

The process took a while and they were lucky the Students passed the test and are now in possession of the Magic of Arcadia. Jaune and Sitri felt like some individuals won't be able to pass the test, examples are Dimitri, Lorenz, and Felix. Luckily they passed it, albeit with a few difficulties. After that, they gathered all the Tutors they can find in the Arcadian Army and taught them the curriculum they teach at the Academies back home; Lysithea, Hubert, Dorothea, Mercedes, Marianne, Annette, and Linhardt were the top Students in that category.

Then the training when it came to firearms, it took a while for them to get the hang of it and to properly use it so they don't kill someone on accident. But it turned out great in the end. Once they got the hang of using firearms and know how to properly use it. They were given basic Military training and tactics, to get a better understanding on how the Arcadian Soldiers work.

There was also an incident regarding, Flayn. She was also trained under the guidance of Sitri, with Jaune helping out at times and has proven to herself that she is more than capable of handling herself. Although, she tends to go overboard with her training like that one time.