Chapter 12

Outside the Halls of Garreg Mach. All the Students were informed of the mission and are getting ready for the trek. During this time period, a few number of Students requested to be part of Byleth and Sitri's Class, the reason being, they wanted to learn more from the Professors and from Jaune as well. Monica on the otherhand was placed in the Black Eagles temporarily until they sort things out.

The Students who joined the Black Eagle's Class are as follows, Ingrid, Mercedes, Marianne, and Hilda. They joined for obvious reasons due to being part of Jaune's Harem, that he did not announce yet or even confirm.

The others are Leonie, Felix, Sylvain, and Lysithea, their reasons are to hone their skills with the Professors and Jaune, while Sylvain joined because he is Jaune's Best Friend.

The Students see Sitri and Jaune walk towards them, but they noticed that both of them are wearing outfits that are unfamiliar to them except for Edelgard, Claude, Hubert, and Monica.

Jaune is wearing the standard Shadow Company Military Uniform, he has his scarf down and his goggles are on top of his helmet, basically his face can be seen. He is armed with a Mk 18 Mod 1, for his secondary he has a Mossberg 590M and in his holster is a Glock 17 MOS.

And Sitri is wearing her custom Shadow Company Uniform

And Sitri is wearing her custom Shadow Company Uniform. But right now, she decided to show her face, the scarf is down by her neck and the goggles she is wearing is up helmet. Basically her face can be seen by everyone.

Oh, and she is armed with a SIG-Sauer MCX VIRTUS, her secondary weapon is a Heckler & Koch MP7A2

Oh, and she is armed with a SIG-Sauer MCX VIRTUS, her secondary weapon is a Heckler & Koch MP7A2. For her side arms, in her holster she has a SIG-Sauer P220 Elite and a Smith & Wesson Model 500.

And she is lucky Jeralt, Byleth or Rhea are not here to see her face.

Sitri: It seems you're all ready to go.

All of the Students, minus the ones who know. All stare at Sitri, seeing as it is the first time they are seeing her face.

Dorothea: Professor, is that you?