Chapter 10

Sothis (Sitri): Alright, listen. You both need to understand the situation first. I am Sothis and-

Sothis (Byleth): Who the heck are you?! Why are you me?! What is going on?!

As Sothis (Byleth) continues to point at Sothis (Sitri)

Sothis (Sitri): I-I just told you. Listen, Reaper and I are what you say, from a whole different timeline.

Sothis (Sitri) point at Sothis (Byleth)

Sothis (Byleth): How dare you point at me! How dare this pretender point at me!

Sothis (Byleth) points at Sothis (Sitri) with Sitri's Sothis pointing back.

Sothis (Sitri): No, you we're pointing first!

Sothis (Byleth): It's rude to point you know.

Sothis (Sitri): You're being very rude! You're not even believing what I'm saying and you're saying I'm not who I say and I am and I'm telling who I am!!

Meanwhile Sitri and Byleth are watching the display of stupidity in front of them. Sitri facepalmed while Byleth is confused.

Byleth: Should we do something about this?

Sitri: Just give it a few more seconds.

The two Sothis continue to point at each other and argue.

Sothis (Sitri): You're pointing at me right now as you say that!!

Sothis (Byleth): I'm not pointing, you're pointing. I'm just pointing at your pointing. Which is different than normal pointing!

Sothis (Sitri): Look at you! Look at you're finger! Look at you're finger right now! What is it doing? You are pointing at me! You're accusing me of pointing while-

Sothis (Byleth): You haven't seen pointing until I get through with you and then you'll know-

Sitri: ENOUGH!!

Both the two Sothis look at Sitri, even with her wearing the mask, she is very annoyed by this encounter and wants to get this over with before someone sees this. After all, she still has to give the report about the incident just seconds ago.

Sitri: Look, I know there is a lot to be explained. But we can not do it here. If I tell you everything, it would take the whole day for me to even finish. But I will keep this short and precise.

She looks at Byleth as Sothis (Byleth) flies back to her, and the same can be said for Sothis (Sitri), she looks to Sitri and nods.

Sitri: I am a science experiment, at the time I was made into a vessel for the Goddess, who is Sothis right here, in short I was implemented the Crest of Flames. Rhea wanted to bring her Mother back and she will use any method necessary to get it. At the time, I was devoted to her and was willing to do anything she requests.

Byleth: You said the Crest of Flames, right?

Sitri: Yes.

Byleth: I remember Hanneman telling me I bear the Crest of Flames. But how was I able to acquire this Crest? You said you were experimented on, was I in the same situation as you?

Sitri: In a way, yes. I knew your Mother, Byleth. Before she died, she learned you were born without a heartbeat and it scared her. So she asked Rhea to implement the Crest of Flames onto you. The transplant was a success, but the removal led to her untimely death.

Byleth: I see. So that's how my Mother died.

Byleth said that with no emotion whatsoever, still processing the information that was just said. She now believes why her Father has a distrust of Rhea. Because of this event.