6

A complete silence was there over all in her room.

A lady figure was crying sitting on the edge of the bed, Silently. A man was standing near her.

Seeing her those precious tears which were coming out from her eyes , she stood up in front of him , Ranbir wasn't able to stop himself from hugging her as tightly as he could. Once again they shared a hug.

He was continuously trying to console her. And his try was actually working. She stopped herself and decided not to cry. Because she know that she has Ranbir. He will protect her. She looked at him with her teary eyes. As he has large figure than her , her face just matched the level of his chest. He leaned his lips towards her and gave her a soft and quick kiss on her nose.

Ranbir , looking into her eyes and softly whispered : Don't cry. You have your Man , who can ruin the world for his Woman. Akshay will suffer and I will made him suffer. He will have to pay for his deeds.

And she hugged him and closed her eyes whereas he did the same. They stayed in the same position for a while.

Cold winds were touching the skin of Prachi , causing her to shiver in cold.
Ranbir noticed how she was shivering and then he saw the window which was open the main cause of winds passing inside the room.

He went towards the window to close it. But hearing Prachi's voice he stopped himself and turned back to look at the lady figure on his bed.

She too went towards the window and stood aside him. Firstly, her eyes saw his eyes and then she placed her head on his shoulder and started looking at the moon.

He smiled at her and then he too started looking at the moon.
Their daily routine was too see the moon and to talk with that shining bright ball.

And after some months they were finally looking at moon but with each other.
The night , the window , the moon and them together is the most perfect thing for both of them. 
And that perfect scene & moment is here. Finally.

He wrapped his one arm around her waist, holding her securely.
Prachi , whispered slowly , but was audible to him : So beautiful.
Ranbir while looking at her : Not more than a girl who is standing with me.

Prachi turned to look at him only to get lost in his brown eyes.
Unknowingly , both started to move towards each other. Don't know what came into Ranbir's mind , he pulled her closer instantly and hugged her as tightly as he could.

Tears were flowing from his eyes. His fear to lose her was the reason behind those tears.
Ranbir, emotionally : I will never ever leave you.
Prachi too responsed to his hug and closed her eyes and undoubtedly she was crying too.

Breaking the hug , he looked at her after wiping his tears. And he softly touched her cheeks and cupped her face with his hands and then leaned towards her forehead and kissed her slowly and lovingly, pouring all his love for her.

Ranbir : Why didn't tell me about this? I can't see you like this. Nobody can touch you without your permission.
Prachi, emotionally : He has our daughter Ranbir. He kidnapped her and he is not ready for me to meet my daughter.

Ranbir was shocked by this. His anger got doubled listening how devil Akshay is. He can't tolerate this.
Ranbir : That man. He don't deserve to be called as Man.
Prachi : I wanted to tell you this but...
Ranbir : It's okay. Don't worry.

Prachi : He want me to accept him and love him. Then only Khushi will be with us.
Ranbir : Uhmm! We will think about what should be done. Right now you should sleep. Come.