Prologue

A mansion was shown....
Complete silence....
Camera moved towards a room , A dark room.
But,
Then we heard a sob , of a girl who was crying sitting in the corner of the room....

" My heart is longing for you.
My eyes want to see you.
My arms want to touch you.
I want to hear you whisper that you love me.
Longing for the moment when we can be together again.
I am nothing Without YOU.
I miss you!! "

And she started crying while remembering HIM , who was hers but a long time ago. Her one move changed her life when she married her friend, Akshay for her daughter.
And sadly she has lost her love and her daughter as well......

But destiny has it's own plan.

Scene 2

A duo was talking in a room. Planning something. Something that can bring the circumstances in their favour.

Akshay : Then what should we do next?
His Aunt : Don't let her meet her daughter. Uski ek hi kamzori hai uski Beti. Don't worry , she have to accept you, your love. Jab tak maan na le tab tak unn Maa beti ka milap nahi hone dena.... Let's see, how long will she survive without her daughter. She will have no option in the end....

And both started to laugh in a devilish way.
.
.
.
.

And here the screen shifted.
A boy was seen sitting inside his cabin on the chair....

He : And now the game begins....

And then he stood up from his place , took his phone and started to move towards the cabin door with a smirk on his face.....

--------

Author's POV

Let me know what do you think about this track.
Do share your views on what do you think about how the couples will come together again? What destiny has planned for PRANBIR?

I will be update this story regularly, I promise. And yes please do votes and comments. Sorry for the mistakes....

Should i continue this story?

Take Care!!
Bbye!
And have a great day 💓

~ Shaitaan Pari