4

As Ranbir went outside the room. Prachi was breathing heavily and trying to normalise her breathe.
After 3 months , they were so close for the first time. She closed her eyes once again recalling the moment they both shared a minute ago.

One more time , his closeness made her forgot her pain , her stress. She was feeling so relaxed in his arms and he too was feeling the same thing like her.

" Kaash sab pehle jesa ho jaye "

Their urge to get back together will never change as their love always increases for each other. Their separation makes their love more stronger than before.

Finally after taking a long breathe , she decided to go back to the hall thinking that everyone must be waiting for her.

She stepped out of her room and went towards the hall. Her eyes fall on her beautiful soulmate , indeed her soulmate who was already looking at her. He smiled , she smiled and their hearts smiled feeling each other's presence around themselves.

Prachi felt one other person's gaze onto her. She turned her eyes around and looked at Akshay who was staring her. She found it weird but didn't pay any attention towards him and moved to meet some guests.

Manpreet , to Prachi : Prachi , he is Mr. Singhania, owner of Singhania Industries. He will soon invest in our company.
Prachi met him and talked to his wife a while.

Akshay , to Vishakha : When we will execute our plan?
Vishakha : We will soon. But not now.
Akshay : This Prachi and Ranbir both were looking at each other and were smiling. I have a feeling that they feels something for each other.
Vishakha : have you lost it?
Akshay : I am sorry! It's just i felt this thing but i am not sure about it.

Mihika who was going from there came towards him and said : If you really love her then why don't you trust her, bhai?
Akshay , angrily : I love her that's why I don't want her to talk to any other boy except me.
Mihika : This is not what we call love.
Akshay : Don't argue on this topic. And if Ranbir and Prachi has the feelings for each other , then i will not let that Ranbir live happily.
He said and left angrily and Vishakha too went behind him.

Mihika , to herself : You can physically separate them but their hearts will beat for each other. They were separated for 3 months but still they have the same feeling for each other. You can't see their love but i can see. And i will never let you separate them. Ranbir helped me alot in these 3 months now it's my turn, I will help him. 
She left saying this.

Prachi went towards the Kitchen.
Ranbir was already there. She looked at him.
Prachi : What are you doing here?
Ranbir , he said showing the glass of water : Can't you see? Drinking water.
Prachi : I mean you should have asked me.
Ranbir : It's okay! You are working from morning. You should enjoy the party.
Prachi nodded and was about to go.

But Ranbir caught her hand. And whispered in her right ear in a flirtirious way.
" Today's Party's decoration is so beautiful as you are and this dress , samjh nahi aa raha hai lehanga jyada sundar hai ya ise pehnne wali "
And he left saying this.

She smiled thinking " Yeh flirt karna nahi chodega "

Ranbir moved to his room and here he saw Mihika who was waiting for him in his room.
Mihika : Where were you?
Ranbir, nervously : Prachi ke saath.
Mihika : Oho! Do your Romance later now listen. Akshay bhai is having doubt on you that you and Prachi have feelings for each other.

Ranbir , casually : That we have.
Mihika, trying to make him understand : But you can't show this to everyone. If he really came to know about you and Prachi then it will be dangerous for you both.

Ranbir, understandingly : Hmm! Anyway. I have an idea to destroy his business. That Singhania....
Mihika , questioningly : Singhania?
Ranbir : Your Brother needs fund and that Singhania is going to invest in his business but i will not let that happen.
Akshay ki barbadi samjho maine shuru kar di.

Mihika : But how will you stop him.
Ranbir , he smiled mischievously : You will talk to him.
Mihika : What? Me?
Ranbir : Yes! You. And i will tell you what you have to say.
Mihika, without having any option left : Okay fine.

Ranbir , in mind : Akshay, you will loose everything. Soon you will know what a King could do if someone tries to snatch his Queen.
He smirked.

Mihika : And when we have to execute our plan?
Ranbir : Wait for tonight. Firstly i want the who hurted Prachi and then we will execute this plan. But we will for sure. And i swear if Akshay is the reason then he will suffer alot.
Mihika nodded understandingly.

A flashback came into Ranbir's mind :

" Agar main kabhi tumse dur chali gayi toh "
" Toh uske agle hi pal main tumhare pass aa jaunga "

As I promised I am back again, Mrs Prachi Ranbir Kohli , Ranbir said.
He continued : I know the entire truth about yours and Akshay's fake marriage. And this is the reason i am back otherwise I would have moved on. Thank God to Mihika who told me everything.

Another Flashback:

" Yeh Kumkum sirf Ranbir ke naam ka hai aur wahi rahega ~ Prachi to Rhea "

Ranbir : Tumhari maang mein mere naam ka sindor humesha tha aur rahega. Kisi Akshay ke naam ka nahi aur yeh toh tumne khud hi bata diya that you still love me and I love you the most Chikchiki.

On the other hand, Akshay and Vishakha were talking.
Vishakha : Just ignore your sister. And focus on what i suggested you sometimes ago. Party is going to finish. You just start your planning.
Akshay smirked : You are right.

Vishakha : Now go and bring her to your room.
Akshay, smirked : You send her to my room.
She nodded and left.

Meanwhile , Ranbir asked Mihika : Mihika , Party is going to over. I think we should check the cctv cameras. I want to know every single thing regarding Akshay and Prachi. If he has the doubt on Prachi and me then i am sure he will try to hurt her or something else.
Mihika : Don't worry, i will.
She left for her room.

______

Done finally!
Sorry for not updating on time. I know this part is not so good but i will try to make the next part interesting.

I just shifted myself in hostel so i was thoda sa busy.

Sorry for the mistakes.
Do votes and comments.
Take care!
Bbye!!

~ Shaitaan Pari