1

It was raining heavily. A girl was shown standing near her room's window. Her eyes were closed as she was feeling the cold wind which were kissing her soft cheeks lovingly.

Soon a flashback hits her mind which caused the transformation of her normal face into a fearful one.

" If  you want your daughter accept me otherwise i will make yours and your daughter's life as hell. Accept me as your husband "

And then other flashback came into her mind.

" Main uss insan ki parchai tak tumhare aas paas nahi aane dunga jisne tumhe takleef pahuchai ho "

Ahh!! Those days....

Prachi : I wish i could get back to those days where we were together. Whenever i used to cry , your arms were enough to console me. In these 3 months i realised there is no one literally no one who could take your place. Aa jao na wapas aur kitna pareshan karoge apni Chikchiki ko.

Tears started to flow down from her eyes.

Someone screamed : Prachiii!! Where are you?
Breaking the chain of her thoughts, she quickly moved out from her room and went towards the hall.

Prachi : I am here , Buaji.
Akshay's Aunt : Why are you so late? Where is our breakfast? Go and bring it for us , we all are getting late for our work.
Prachi nodded and immediately left for kitchen.

Mr. Tandon : Today Mihika will come. I am so happy for meeting my daughter.
He expressed his happiness to everyone.

Akshay : Yes! I know. But her boyfriend is also coming with her. I am just a little worried about that guy.
Mrs. Tandon : Don't worry Akshay. She told me that he loves her alot and the couple want to marry each other.
Akshay nodded and settled himself on his chair.

Few minutes later , Prachi came there with breakfast for everyone.
Prachi : I am sorry again for being so late. But next time i will not repeat the same mistake.
Mr Tandon : It's okay , Prachi.

Akshay's Aunt , Vishakha : I think we should wait for Mihika and her Boyfriend. We all will eat together.
Everyone agreed.

Akshay went towards Prachi.
Prachi , to Akshay : I want to meet Khushi. Please.
Akshay : Shut Up! I will not let you meet her until you accept my love.
Prachi , in a pleasing tone : Akshay you know the reason. I don't love you.
Akshay : Then don't expect from me atleast that i will let you meet your and your ex's so called Daughter.

Prachi was about to say something but they heard the voice of door bell.
Mrs. Tandon : Prachi , Go and open the door.

She moved towards the main door to open it.

As she opened the door , her soft lips instantly gave a big smile. Her eyes which were sad a minute ago are now shining too bright with happiness.
Her eyes were now witnessing her man , her love , her Ranbir.

Yes!! Her Ranbir was standing in front of her.
Ranbir too looked into her eyes. He could see the happiness in her eyes. He was also happy as her but he was having some other plan.

Her lips slowly whispered ' Ranbir ' which was audible to her only.
She wanted to hug him as tightly as she could.
She moved a step further to tell him that how much she missed him , to tell him how much she love him but she stopped.

A long tear escaped from her eyes as she saw two entangled hands in front of her.

Her Love and Her Sister in law were standing holding each other's hand.

Mihika , entered inside the house leaving Ranbir there who was looking at Prachi with a small smile.

Mihika hugged Prachi : Bhabhi! I missed you so much. How are you?
But as Prachi was lost in her thoughts she didn't respond to what Mihika asked.

Mihika snapped her fingers in front of Prachi which resulted Prachi to come back in reality.

Akshay and his father were shocked seeing Ranbir with Mihika.
Akshay : You? What are you doing here?
Mihika interrupted : Bhai , I told you about my boyfriend. Remember?
Akshay nodded yes.
Mihika : So , Ranbir is my boyfriend.
Ranbir : Yes!

Prachi's heart broke down into pieces listening to Mihika and soon another tear escaped from her eyes. A flashback came into her mind.

" Main yeh nahi kahunga ki main tumhare liye chaand tod launga kyunki chaand ki chandni toh tum ho , main kabhi yeh nahi kahunga ki Puri duniya ki khushi tumhare pass le aaunga kyunki meri puri duniya hi , tum ho. I love you "

Those words! When he proposed her for the first time she was the most happiest girl in the world.
Every single moment which they spent together were coming into her mind. And today when he came back with his new girlfriend, she is feeling that she is the most unluckiest girl in this world.

Breaking the thoughts of her mind , Ranbir said : I know Akshay and Uncle , you both are confused. But please don't reach to any conclusion soon. Let me explain you everything.

This time Prachi was focusing to what Ranbir was saying.

He continued : I am unmarried. That girl who was going to marry me , who promised me that she will stay forever with me , that girl who used to say that she love me alot , is now married to someone else.
He said looking at Prachi.

Akshay and Mr Tandon assumed that girl to be Rhea so they don't asked anything further.

Mrs Tandon : Ohh! And how your story began?
Ranbir : We both met each other 3 months ago. Strangers to Friends to best friends to....
He stopped himself from saying anything further. Noticing his nervousness , Mihika said : And to what we are today.

Ranbir gave her a small smile.
Mr Tandon : I am glad that my daughter choosed you as her life partner.

Vishakha : Hmm!! Ranbir. Come have breakfast. Remaining things will be discussed after breakfast.

All of them started to move towards dining table.
Prachi was still hooked to that place. Akshay came near her.

Akshay : Your sister is also like you. Huh! I mean you also don't love your husband and your sister also left Ranbir.
Prachi : My Da....
Akshay , interrupting her : Will talk afterwards.

Meanwhile, Ranbir and Mihika were discussing something.
Mihika , whispered in his ears : Plan A is successful.
Ranbir , smirked : And now the game begins....

------

That's all for today

And Thank you Jayshree angel_girl003  for this beautiful cover.... 💓😍

 💓😍

------

Sorry for the mistakes!
Do votes and comments.
Take Care!
Bbye!!

~ Shaitaan Pari