|•Section 8•|

The day has finally come. BC Sol finally gets to face the rising Raging Bulls. I was so looking forward to this! I got ready quickly with tons of energy.
"No matter what!" I say to myself.
|•Time Skip to the League•|
"Valt your up first!" I say to Valt cheerfully. They sent Free up and Free finished the battle within minutes. "Woah, he's so much stronger" Valt said. Valt had a determination to become stronger and one day beat Free. *after a couple of battles, it was a tie 2-2 between teams*

"I'm going up." I say more focused as ever. I started walking up the stairs then suddenly heard that Free out himself in as well. "We'll be it, I'll destroy him." I say under my breath. Although I've changed my hate for him, we were no friends on the stadium. He looked at me making eye contact with me. It felt like he was looking straight through my soul. Was he the one staring at me that one time? I could feel my heart beat faster and my face get hotter. "1st battle, Ready? Set!" The ref shouted.
3,
2,
1
"Let it rip!"
His bey took the middle and mine was circling the stadium. "Eclipse launch!" I yelled. My bey was hitting his somewhat hard but it wasn't enough. I looked up to see Free staring at me with his veins bulging. He was pushing his limits too hard. I could tell. I went in for one more attack but my bey suddenly burst. "W-what!" I said in shock. Not again! This time though his bey burst as well. I picked up my bey ready to battle again but Free, he was stuck. His arm wasn't moving. (this is like episode 50 in evolution) "Free! What's wrong?" I said concerned. Was he ok? I ran over to him putting a hand on his back. "Free! You can talk to me!" I yell becoming emotional. I picked up his bey and put it back together. When I was finished I put it in his hand and wrapped his fingers around his bey. "T-thanks." He says. His tension in his veins was released and he probably felt more free. (Lol do you get it?) I was looking down ready to walk back but then I felt his muscular arms wrap around me. I was basically being dragged backwards but I was ok with it.  Also, it's clearly not just me who's feelings has changed for each other. I embraced his hug and put my arms around his. "Free, your pushing yourself too hard. What are they doing to you?" I whisper to him. Free didn't reply but he let go of me. He started walking back indicating a forfeit. "BC Sol wins the match!" The ref calls. I was shocked he forfeited? Free would never do such thing but it was for his own sake. "And what a way to end the road for the Raging Bulls!" The announcer yells. Gosh he can be hurtful sometimes. I walked back to my team and they were shocked. Not just because we won but because my feelings have changed for Free. I could see Rantaro smiling at Valt mischievously for some reason. We walked back into the hallways in a desolate silence besides Valt and Rantaro sprinting back to BC Sol's campus. I spotted Free in a medical room with his arm in a sling.(the white thing he wore in episode 50) I stopped and walked over to the room. "Knock knock, Free are you alright?" I ask. He nodded while slightly smiling. I went over to him and hugged him with might. I felt horrible for him. He's the number one blader. He hugged me back with his uninjured arm. My face was heating up as I felt some sort of butterflies forming. Was I gonna be sick? "I'm coming back." Free whispered. "W-what? Your coming back? T-to BC Sol?" I reply. Could this be possible? Could he really be? Wait, but my room, darn it. "Yah." He whispered back. I rest my head on his shoulder almost feeling like I'm going to cry. "Free?" Kris said coming in. "Oh, I'm sorry! Are you feeling better?" Kris said with a smile on her face. "Yah, I am and Kris? Could I ask for a favor?" Free said. "Anything!" Kris replied with. This was pretty awkward for me knowing I'm sitting on a hospital bed while hugging Free. "Can I come back?" Free asked quietly. Kris was stunned by the words that came out of Free's mouth just as much as I was. "I-uh, of course!" Kris said happily. It's almost like a burden was lifted for her. The pressure of the team was gone and the success on the way was rising. "Y/n." I looked back. "Free will have to stay in your dorm though." Kris said. "Yah, I know." I replied sadly. She gave a sort of laugh.
|•Time skip to night•|
It was cold, rainy, dark, and the night was full of terror. I was deathly afraid of thunder. The loud crashes and earth-crashing rumbles. I layed down in bed trying to keep it together. I was shaking and hyperventilating because of how scared I was. Free was probably asleep knowing that he was a heavy duty sleeper. I was rolling and scrambling around my bed trying to find a comfortable position. It was around 11 and I still couldn't fall asleep. I tried taking walks, taking medicine, drinking water and even Free's dumb meditation. I can't, just can't. I was on my side panting for minutes. "F-fall asleep." I say to myself trying to force myself to sleep. But my heart was beating so fast I couldn't even with the most powerful sleep pills. I closed my eyes trying to sleep the best I could. The thunder was rattling the ground, while shaking the floor. Something creaked but it was probably the thunder and the floor boards. All of a sudden, I felt muscular arms wrap wound my waist. "F-free?" I said. "Go to bed." He said already about to fall asleep. The butterflies came again. "Free why are you doing this?" I questioned. He's been acting totally different ever since he's left. My cheeks heated up all of a sudden. Free didn't answer because he was already asleep. I rolled over to face his sleeping body and layed on his chest. He was super comfortable(hehe) and warm which made it feel like a big heated pillow. His arms suddenly moved position and he started to smirk. He clearly wasn't asleep.

I was watching Episode 50 from Evolution and balling my eyes out. I've cried so much for this guy it makes my heart burn.
please become real🙏🏻

Word count:1147