|•Section 7•|

"My-my name!" I said. I couldn't believe it. D-did he want me to read this? I felt like I was frozen in time. Nothing moved, nothing made a sound, nothing. I stared at the paper.

Y/n,
I have decided to leave to become stronger at the Raging Bulls. You can finally become the team captain and the best blader at BC Sol. I know you'll be pretty lonely but keep training. Please know that we'll see each other again. You can also take the bey stadium in the woods. I already let Kris know that if you want to train there, she'd be happy to show you let you anytime. You have my number if anything's wrong or if you need someone to bully you! :) I hope to see you sometime again.
Love, Free
"Wow, he has his own private stadium! That's where he goes when he's not at the training grounds. Makes sense now. Also, I wonder why he wrote "love" instead of like sincerely or from. It doesn't matter! I get my own room!" I squeal.
|•Time skip to night•|
I can't sleep! My mind is racing and the track never ends! "Ughhh" I groan into my pillow. I still can't believe Free left and he's well, gone. I could feel my face heat up and a single tear from my eye. If only he was here one more day. *yawns* Finally, a sign of sleep.

Author POV: It wasn't just you who couldn't help fall asleep. Free was wide awake in his room in New York. The beds were uncomfortable and hard. He missed not being a smart ass to you and the rest of the BC Sol team. He missed seeing your rage when he beats you. He missed home. The last thing he wanted to do was stay at New York.

|•Time skip-A week of time past•|

Y/n POV: It's been a week and I haven't  talked to Free or really anyone. I've lost my appetite, had lack sleep, and I'm not the same. I feel sick and my hand hurts more than ever. My facial expression's could say the same.
~Text~
y/n: free? Are you available?
                sent at 9:01

"Please answer Free." I mumble to myself. We won the first match for the Team League. This week was a week off so I probably should watch the competition. "Oh. The Raging Bulls are playing this week?" I question myself. I turn on the TV in the dorm room and switch it to channel 195. (I just picked a random number) Joshua Burns was battling Daigo right now and was winning the match. "Joshua Burns with a Burst Finish." The announcer says enthusiastically. "The Raging Bulls take the lead!" The announcer adds on. "Yes!" I say in the room knowing the Raging Bulls are destined to win. "AS Gallus sends in Daigo Kurogami(please mind my spelling) again! Oh, and the Raging Bulls sen in none other Free De La Hoya to close the match!" The announcer says. "Yay!" I cheered. "Frees gonna do great!" I add on. I've been acting strange but this is odd. Why am I cheering for Free? I don't like him, right? As the battle begun Daigo was gaining on Free. "C'mon, c'mon! You got it Free!" I say on the edge of my bed. "Nothing Break!" Free said through the screen. It almost felt like he was right next to me. I missed hearing his voice and missed him. *clink*
"Free De La Hoya with a burst finish. BC Sol wins the match." The announcer yelled into the mic. "That a way!" I said wishing he could hear me through the screen. Although he won, he wasn't himself. He looked paler than usual but was he really ok?
~Text~
y/n: Hey Free, when you get the chance to read this, congrats on your win.

He probably won't answer but it's worth a shot.

|•Time skip to breakfast•|
(you finally got your lazy ass outa bed-lol)
"Guys!Guys!" Honey came in running while beaming. "What is it Honey?" Shasa asked confused. Shasa hasn't seen her sister ever this happy and neither has anyone else. "I heard Free migh- Honey was cut off by Kris making an announcement. "Attention bladers! We have a new teammate on our way." Kris said with a plastered smile on her face. Everyone in the room started muttering and whispering to one another. "Honey, do you know who it is?" I asked. Who could it possibly be? Free wasn't coming back for sure. "Please welcome Cuza!" Kris said moving her hands to her left showing the young blader on her left side. Shoot, I really wanted it to be Free. "Hey Cuza!" Valt shouted while standing up. They ran trading hugs from each other. "Also, we will be facing the Raging Bulls in the Team League next this Week. It will be on our home turf and the bladers will be, Valt, Cuza, Rantaro, Silas, and Y/n." Kris said. This wasn't a shocking line up but I'll have to run this like Free did. I could tell the entire BC Sol squad had their moods down ever since Free left. I could definitely tell why. Our teams chances of making it to the finals were dropping fast.

Word count: 894