|•Section 4•|

Author POV:
"Y/n, y/n! Wake up!" Free said shaking you lightly. You were clutching your pillow extremely hard while sleeping. You opened your eyes to see Free with his hands on your shoulder and waist. "What the hell! Get off me!" You say pushing him off you. "Woah, woah." Free said defensively. "I was the one waking you up because isn't training super important to you." Free said frowning. "Uh, y-yeah." You said rubbing the back of your head slightly embarrassed. Free turned around and started walking forwards the door. After Free left, you got up to change into your athletic training clothes.
|•Time skip to training grounds•|

Y/n POV: Ok, this time my workout. 250 launch's, 500 push-ups, and last but not least, 500 crunches. Let's get started!

|• Time Skip to end of workout•|

"Four ninety eight, four ninety-y nine-e, five h-hundred." I say finally getting up. My legs were shaking and I was needing for a drink of water. No matter what y/n. I was starting to stand up and my legs felt like absolute jello. Just as I was starting to walk over to water, I feel to my knees. "Y/n! You ok?" Valt says running in. "Y-yah!" I say as my voice trembles. Valt walked over to grab my water as I sat in the floor. "Why don't you rest awhile!" Valt says concerned. "And that's coming from you?" I say smiling. Valt would never back down in training so I'm pretty shocked what he said! "Haha! Very funny!" Valt said laughing while smiling. After awhile, my legs felt a ton better than before. I started to stand up as Valt spotted me in case I fell. "Thanks Valt, but I'm good!" I say happily. "Oh y/n! Good luck tomorrow on the tryouts for Team Captain!" Valt says cheerfully. "Oh, thanks Valt!" I reply. Shoot! I totally forgot about that. I can't be sore or worn out tomorrow. Valt was right, I probably should rest.

|•Time skip back to dorm•|

I put on comfy pants and an oversized t-shirt and started to stretch out. I was stretching for tomorrow to be all prepared! I couldn't lose to Free! Something felt quite off though. It felt like I had 1,000 pairs of eyes watching me. "H-hello?" I ask scaredy wondering  if anyone was watching me. There was no reply, shockingly, but I could feel something near. Whatever, no one's there! Right?  (I find this a pretty boring chapter-sorry)

|•Time skip to tomorrow•|

*Yawns* I opened my eyes and looked over at the clock on the nightstand next to my bed. "6:30!" I yell in shock of how early I woke up. "Wait, tryouts are today!" I say to myself happily. I have to beat Free! No matter what! "Time to show them what I've got!" "What. The. Hell. Go back to bed!" I hear a sleepy voice. Did I wake Free up? Maybe? Probably? Yah, I did. "No way! I'm going to train!" I say boldly getting up to change. "Whatever." Free replied diving his head back into his pillow.
|• Time skip to training•|

"B/n! Eclipse launch!" I say shouting out my special attack. (I'm using random attacks and moves from the whole show) "Again!" I say picking up b/n from the stadium. "Your pushing your limits." I hear turning around to see Free. You've got to be kidding me. "Your pushing your bey to hard." Free said slightly tilting his head. What is he trying to say? Helping me isn't doing him any better. As he left, I rethought my decision. Was I really pushing my bey to hard? Is my bey ok with this? I'm not, he's just jealous of my work! "B/n, eclipse launch!" I said demanding its attack. My bey was spinning out of control. After ramming into the walls a couple of times, the bey was sent flying coming down for a hard impact. The impact between the bey stadium and bey was so hard it managed to break the stadium. (Kind of like Lean in Surge) I gasped in shock but amazement at the same time. "Your pushing your bey too hard." Frees advice words came popped up in your brain again. Free doesn't know who he is! I could feel a fire burning within to beat him. "No way I'm losing!" I say confidently as my f/c aura was glowing around me. My eyes turned f/c(same color as aura) and glowed within the aura. "No matter what!" I yelled.

This was a sort of short chapter and I didn't really like writing it I guess. But it'll get better:)

Word count: 794