🕷It's Alright To Be Scared📝

A/N; This is a small thing I talked 2 dms about with a friend of mine since I didn't know waht to post until I finished requests, so just take this silly little thing I quickly came up with!!

Gerbo x Joe fluff!

Joe and Gerbo were sitting down under a tree, while the spider would show off his beautiful rock collection that he had gathered, although Joe seemed to be focusing on what gerbo was saying, he honestly was just admiring the spider playing around with the fucking multicolored gay rocks he found.

Gerbo would notice the lack of attention joe was giving him, as he quickly waved his arm in front of his face to get his attention " Joe! are you paying attention to what I said!? don't these rocks look really cool!! " He'd give off a happy smile towards him, before stimmimg around and just waving the rocks around in his spider arms.

Joe would flinch, watching as the green spider just waved his rocks around, quickly giving him a thumbs up for him to know that he was listening, but in reality, we all know ur just gay and admiring ur spider partner.

Gerbo would smile softly, fiddling around more as he noticed a sudden moth flying over towards them, gasping in excitement as he absolutely LOVED moths ewww gay!! JOKE JOKE ONG JOKEEEEE.

Joe would notice the moth, causing him to get up and wave his arms around in a panic, gerbo would look over at his partner with a concerned look on his face, he quickly tried getting joe to sit his ass back down smh!!
" Joe!! it's just a moth! they won't do anything to you! "

leaving this on a cliffhanger here because I'm hella tired and I for sure 100% promise a stupid part 2 of this chapter ong ong 🤭