🕷🐜 Movie Night. 🍿📝

A/N; Heads up, this is NOT a request, just something small that came into my mind, so just to warm myself up and get to writing some more requests, please also know I probably will also be taking poly requests!! (ex: Gerbo x Bugbo x Joe) but please know I won't be taking requests that include smut for a poly relationship thing, not thaht good at writing smut anymore waaa

Bugbo: A
Gerbo: B
Joe: C

It was a nice night out, Gerbo,Joe,and of course bugbo, we're all getting ready to have a small movie date night, there were snacks laid out everywhere, a huge blanket, and a huge looking tv, gerbo was the first to already be devouring tons of snacks as joe just tried to get him to calm down, bugbo on the other hand was just looking at him concerned, but shrugging it off and just scrolling through movies to watch.

Bugbo would finally encounter a movie for all three of them to watch, they all sat down and cuddled up against each other with the blanket over them, obviously the movie HAD to be a horror one, he would then start the movie and pat gerbo as the spider would let out a worried noise.

_____TimeSkip_______

Gerbo held tightly onto both joe's and bugbos arm, a scary scene would pop up which just entirely made the spider frightened, he was basically now trembling in fear and holding onto both his partners arms for dear life, joe gave a concerned look towards how gerbo acted and gently just had him sit closer for him to calm the spider down.

Joe immediately began comforting gerbo as bugbo just watched in awe, before getting closer to the both and helping joe comfort the spider down.

" Deary me gerbo, are you alright? it's just a movie! you'll get over it! nothing in it is real at all my dear! I promise! " Bugbo would give gerbo a reassuring look, before giving him a small smooch on the head.

Gerbo sniffed quietly, before slowly nodding and blushing a bit from the smooch. " Are you sure..? what if..what if the killer was real!! what if she kills you both when we all go to sleep!?!? " he'd hide under the blanket they all had on, clearly more frightened as he trembled more.

Joe watched as he grabbed the spider and patted his head gently, giving a thumbs up of reassurance that nothing would happen to all three of them, glaring over at bugbo from how he tried reassuring the green spider, he'd grab a paper and pencil before writing down something, gerbo would look up at him, wondering what he would write. ✏️ ;;
" Nothing will happen to us at all, you don't need to be worrying dear, we'll all be fine. "

Bugbo huffed in slight annoyance, before just nodding and looking down at gerbo " Exactly what joe sai- wrote! nothing will happen to us at all! " He'd give a comforting smile towards the spider.

Gerbo would sniffle quietly, before just quickly nodding and hugging the both for some more reassurance, smiling a bit from the words both gave for him to calm down.

Errr yheha thats the end !!! pls give me some more requststtsss I'll try working on them, also heads up my wifi is currently out so I probably will write more because i have nothing else 2 do and my phone percentage is hella low 🥶🥶🥶so request some more dinner meals children‼️‼️‼️ /nf