✏️" Pretend you didn't hear that. "🐜

Requested by; _brilk

Bugbo and Gradient joe we're doing their usual walking around together, talking about their favorite interests and stuff, but, bugbo's mind was wandering around just a TINY bit, he had a really huge crush on Joe for a long time, and he never really found the right time to even confess to him, but hopefully just one day, he'd actually be able to!

" And so I told the guy working there, that SPECIFICALLY I asked for roasted ladybugs, and ya know what he gave me? fricking hopper kebabs! I did not even ask for that at all!! " Bugbo exclaimed, Joe listening very carefully as he got a bit disgusted of the talk about dead bugs.

Joe and bugbo stayed quiet for a bit, then encountered themselves near a tree, they both decided to just sit down and have some more chit chat there, then...suddenly, bugbo accidentally just blurted out something REALLY embarrassing.

" Man..I wonder what it would be like if he was my boyfriend, gosh, I just love him a bit TOO much..how handsome he looks...how intelligent he is..! " bugbo then soon realized he blurted out all of that right in front of his own crush. " uh, joe, pretend you didn't hear that. "

Joe just stared at him for a bit, then grabbed some paper and started to write something down, bugbo leaning in next to him to see what he was writing, causing joe to just get bugbo's head resting on his shoulder, he then finally gave the paper to bugbo as he read it. 📄; " No worries, I feel the same way :) "

Bugbo read it for a few minutes as he gasped " r-really!? oh! that's such a relief! " he smiled, quickly hugging joe and placing kisses everywhere around his face, causing joe just to wrap his arms around his waist and allowing him to do all that.

Today was really the best day to ever happen.

(Had fun writing this, since I absolutely LOVE bugbo x joe <333!!!!!)