✏️ " The Silent Ones. " 📄

Requested by;
M1NTL03T
Mute!Reader x Gradient Joe

It was a normal day, you were walking around trying to find something fun to do, as you were looking around you accidentally bumped into a familiar figure, you fell onto the ground, accidentally hitting your head a bit on a rock as you looked up, noticing who it was, Gradient Joe.

Gradient Joe looked at you, a little confused as they quickly grabbed a paper and pencil, writing down something " are u ok? " he gave you the paper, you read it for a moment and nodded, quickly grabbing the pencil and writing down on the paper

As you were writing, he just watched you, a little interested as he didn't know you were mute as well, you gave him the paper saying; " thank you for asking, yes I'm alright I guess. "

He nodded, quickly grabbing your hand to help you up as he looked at you for a bit, his head slightly tilted as he just examined you, he grabbed the paper and pencil and began writing again. " so..do you, wanna hangout? " he handed you the paper as you examined it, giving him a quick thumbs up as you grabbed his hand and dragged him somewhere

As you were dragging him somewhere, he felt slightly amused on how you were able to drag a figure like himself (feel like you would just be stronger then him haha.) you finally found an area as you set him down under a big tree, you sat down next to him and just looked at the sky, you we're really enjoying the small moment you both had.

He was still examining you as you didn't really notice, he then began writing again " this..kinda feels like a date, haha? " he showed you the paper as you slightly giggled, blushing a little from the idea as you set your head down on his shoulder, you noticed him blushing from the sides as it made you giggle again.

You both just ended up watching the sky together, maybe also talking about how dumb some of the clouds looked, like, what the fuck is a waffle shaped cloud? (;)) hehe gravity falls reference lolll)

Authors note; Hell yeah! 2 down! ...bit more to go 🥶, either way, surprise? lol? 2 down!? yippee!!