Chapter 5 : First Day on the job

Tommy was cleaning the 20 floor while there where superhero's and minor heroes eating and lounging on the sofas. It was lunchtime, and probably everyone was on lunch break except for Tommy. If he had had a lunch break, he couldn't afford to eat anyway, considering he literally had 4$ to his name right now.

Although cleaning while people are eating is a fucking nightmare. He had just wiped down the tables and now only ten minutes later they were dirty again. Worse of all the hero's didn't even try to clen up behind them selves leaving poor Tommy to re clean the tables.

He was sweeping the floor right now while looking around the room to see if he could recognize anyone. He saw the 404 Team seated on one of the tables in the far corner. He could see 404, Pyro, Clock and Ranboo. Wait RANBOO? Tommy stooped for a seconded he walked closer to the table.

Ranboo seamed to notice him and smiled "Hi Tommy!"

"Hi Ranboo! I didn't know that you had you're lunch breaks whit the 404 team."

Ranboo worked as an assistant for the team so it wouldn't be impossible that he also eats whit them.

The three superhero's look back after the sudden interaction. "How is this Ranboo?" Pyro asked.

"This is one of my friends Tommy. He work's as a janitor and maintenance worker hear at the tower.

Pyro just nods and continues his conversation with Clock. 404 just stairs at Tommy and the turns to listen to Pyro talking about their latest mission.

"How is life going for you, Tommy? I heard about what happened about the rent."

"It has ben good for now. If I haven't got this job, I would be living on the streets right now."

Ranboo nods in understanding. Tommy just sighs.

Tommy forgot how nice it was to talk to Ranboo. It has been a while since they last talked, considering how busy they both were with work. They talked until Ranboo's lunch break is over.

"I have to go now my breaks over, and you need to clean 30 more floors. See you later?"

Just thinking about it made Tommy's arms ache.

"Yeh, see you later. And I sewer if your office is not clen when I get there I will skin you alive."

Ranboo just nodded, getting up from his chair, and went straight for the elevator. Tommy looked back at the table and noticed that the hero's didn't clean after them selvs.

After lunch break, Tommy re cleans all of the tables and finishes sweeping the floor and moped it.

Nothing exciting happened after that until Tommy reached the 45 floor.
He got off the elevator and was met with a long gray hallway with a door at the end of it and another hallway connected to this one. Tommy started to swep the floor for the first hallway. When he was finished, he turned around to do the other one. The hallway was also gray, and this time, the fore doors. He figured that the doors led to the SBI Team private offices.

While sweeping the floor, Tommy read the first door on a metal sheet, 'The Blead's Office'. The Blead was one of the three members of the SBI Team and the number two hero. His powers are enhanced durability and strength. Also hyper awarenes but that is just a bonus to his abilitie.

You can get bonus abilities when you get your powers. People usually get these bonus abilities or for some people that are unlikely like Tommy can get side effect or nothing and just have powers. Side affects are well side affects when your power.

Tommy got to the next door. On it was written 'Sirens Office'. In Tommy's opinion, Siren was the most terrifying of the trio. His power was a hypnotic voice. Mind control is a scarry thing one moment you are in control of your body the next you are forced to do what Siren command's . He also had a bonus abilitie. His was enhanced hearing. Siren was the number three hero. Sweeping along, Tommy got to the next door, 'The Crow Father's Office'. He was the oldest of the team and the number one hero. His power is wing manifestation. He didn't have a side effect or bonus ability.