six.

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW
Sermsongwittayas' Family Home

🦊🐰

Blaise woke up at the sound of his ringing alarm with an excited sleepy smile on his face.

Almost three days have passed since the happenings at the club and two days passed by since he last met Dylan for some job interview advice. After these days, he still hasn't forgotten about his Naomi and he's already contemplating if he should ask his friend, Falco, to help him find him again. However, before that, he needs to ace his job interview first. Before anything else, Blaise asked for a two-day leave on his part time job and luckily, his boss agreed.

Today is Monday and it is Blaise's job interview day. They are required to go in the said place at 11am and any late applicants will be crossed out immediately.

So, he got up from his bed at 7am and did his morning workout routine which helps him be motivated and keeps him going throughout the day. After building up muscles and sweats, he rested for a short while then took a warm bath.

For his interview, he wore a white button down longsleeve and a pair of black slacks. He styled his hair with wax and wore scent blockers as it was required by the company. Blaise is applying for the position of an Account Executive at Fated Scents. Yes, it's Nathaniel's soon-to-be company— not that the alpha knows about it so..

Once done readying himself, he headed downstairs to have breakfast with his family. "Wow, my dear Aise is so handsome today! Today's your interview, right?" Said his Pa Noah. Blaise skipped happily towards him and gave him his morning cheek kiss.

"Good morning, Pa! Good morning, Phaw!" He blew a kiss to his Phaw Tristan. "Morning, you little devil." Blaire just rolled her eyes at him. "And yes, Pa. I'll be interviewed today! To be honest, I'm quite nervous but! I'm more excited. The position that I'm after is a perfect fit for me." Blaise said excitedly. His Pa grabbed the brown envelope on the table and took out his résumé.

The male omega read his son's file, nodding as he reads along the information. "Hmm, your file is an impressive one, dear." He commented.

Blaise chuckled. "I know you're just saying that because I'm your favorite, Pa. What do you really think about my résumé? Is it lacking something? Or, is it too.. I don't know.. maybe extra?" The alpha asked.

His Pa sighed. "Dear, I'm not saying that because you're my son. As someone who had met lots of applicants in the past for our company, I can assure you that your file is an excellent one. I love how you indicated all of your previous achievements from your university. All of these will definitely be a plus point for you." The omega responded, a glint of proudness evident in his eyes.

The older alpha gently took the paper from his husband's hands. Wiping his mouth, he also went through their son's file— nodding everytime he reads an interesting information from Blaise's résumé. "I agree with your Pa, Aise. Your file will definitely help you get that job. All you have to do is base some of your responses here on your file and just speak eloquently when being interviewed. In that way, you'll be able to get the job." He commented as he smiled at the younger.

Blaise can't help but be touched by his parents' supportiveness. Their words motivated him even more and gave him enough confidence to go in that job interview. "Thank you, Pa and Phaw. Don't worry, I will do my best to be able to secure that job! I won't let you guys down." He said, determined.