one.

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW
Downtown Road Club

— 🦊🐰 —

Blasting music, people making out on the darkest corners of the club, friend groups having fun, and a mixture of strong and faint scents coming from the people in the place.

These are what welcomed Nathaniel as he enters one of his friend's newly opened night club. He's with his two closest friends— Percy and Jayler as the three of them decided to have fun on a Friday night after a tiring day at their companies.

People's eyes were immediately glued on the trio who were effortlessly walking like runway models and making their way to the VIP room that was reserved for them.

One of the club's staffs walked up to them. "Good evening, Mr. Nathaniel, Mr. Percy, and Mr. Jayler. Welcome to Downtown Road Club. I am assigned by Mr. Akiro to be your assistant for tonight. Let me show you the way to your reserved room." The lady says as she made a polite wai at them.

Nathaniel just nodded at her, unamused. He's known to dislike very talkative people.

As they were guided to their lounge, Jayler can't help but look at his blonde friend worriedly as he can smell the variety of scents from alphas and omegas.

It is because ever since Nathaniel was a child, he has always had a sensitive nose. He couldn't handle the intense smell of other people to the point that he would faint once it becomes too much for him. The alpha sighs in relief as he sees the omega wearing his customized face mask.

The beta lady escorts them inside their room and the three were instantly in awe of how spacious it was. "Here you go, Misters. If you need my assistance, just press the black button on the table and I will be at your ser—"

"Can't you shut up? Ugh, my head hurts because of your blabbering!" Nathaniel says, irritated. The lady lowers her head in embarrassment. She stood there for a few seconds, earning an exasperated sigh from the blonde. "What are you waiting for? Scram!"

The staff quickly exits the room, slamming the door right behind her. "Hah! What a disrespectful lady! I should probably tell Aki to fire her." Nathaniel says.

His two friends just shook their heads at him. They are used to their friend's dismissive attitude. "Hey, don't do that. That lady might have mouths to feed or something." Jayler scolds, making the blonde frown more.

"Okay, okay. That's enough, both of you. Let's have our drinks instead. We can't let this night go to waste, can we?" Percy, the peacemaker of the three, speaks up. Nathaniel snatches the Jack Daniel's from the alpha's hands and poured the alcohol in his glass. "Hey, Naomi." The older omega was met by a sharp glare. "Chill, pup. What's the matter? Why are you in such a bad mood today?"

The younger chugs his drink and slams the glass on the table. "It's Appa." He replies and the two immediately knew what he meant by that.

"Okay, you should totally drink some more." Percy pours Nathaniel another glass to which he drank in one go.

"Ugh! He and Ma are so annoying! I already told them that I still don't want to get married!" The omega shouts. "That old alpha! He told me to meet a business partner earlier for our company. Turns out, it was a fucking blind date! They're so.. ugh! Telling me their same stupid love story over and over again! Like I haven't heard that for what? A hundred times already!" Nathaniel continuously ranted as Percy and Jayler exchanged knowing looks with one another. They have accepted their fate of bringing a drunk Nathaniel home for tonight.