27

"Matthew calm down, you didn't even let Hyung speak. I know Hao hyung, he's not like that. You and Hanbin hyung should have let him speak at least" Tae Rae said pinching his nose in frustration.

Matthew scoffed "Let him speak? Why should I? When I clearly saw the evidence. I saw a message, he asked someone to dig up my past" Matthew said with his nose flared in anger.

Tae Rae's brows furrowed in anger.
"What do you mean by that? Wait-so you actually don't have solid evidence against Hao hyung?!"
Tae Rae yelled in shock.

"That is enough evidence—

"Are you even hearing yourself Matthew?! How dumb do you want to be?! Okay fine, you saw the message. What if he only asked about how you were in your past school and not actually about the video?!" Tae Rae yelled in disbelief.

He actually thought that by what Matthew kept calling evidence was the video not some mere message.

"I know he did it. He's just jealous of I and Hanbin's friendship" Matthew said and crossed his arms not wanting to hear more of what Tae Rae was going to say.

Tae Rae looked at him like he was the most stupid person on earth. He brushed his hair backwards and sighed. He was about to talk but he stopped when two girls were talking and passed them.

"That's deserving of Senior Matthew. I honestly wonder what Senior Ji Woong sees in him to like him. Now that he has seen the video you posted, he won't like him anymore" One of Ji Woong's fan girls said.

The other one smiled smugly "Senior Ji Woong is mine—
She couldn't finish because Tae Rae used his hand to block their way.

"What did you just say now?" Tae Rae asked with a grim look. The two girls looked up and gasped when they saw Matthew beside Tae Rae.

"I- uhm—

"I ask again..What did you just say!!" Tae Rae shouted in anger making the two girls flinch.

"S-Senior..I-I..she posted the video" One of them said pointing at the other.

Matthew's eyes widened "What?"

"P-Please forgive me S-Senior..I did it out of jealousy..I wanted Senior Ji Woong to stop liking you and like me back" She said bowing her head.

Tae Rae chuckled in disbelief. Once he turned around, the girls ran away.

Tae Rae turned to Matthew.
"Yah are you happy now?!" Tae Rae shouted because he was really pissed at Matthew for jumping into conclusions.

"Hao hyung's innocent?...it can't be—

"Oh it is, you just heard the truth. You told me that your friends bullied you and accused you of doing what you didn't do without a chance of speaking right?"

"Now tell me, what's the difference between you and them? First, You slapped Hyung out of disrespect, then you humiliated him and accused him without giving him a chance of speaking and you caused Hanbin Hyung to break their friendship" Tae Rae paused and looked at Matthew in awe.

"Matthew..are you not ashamed of yourself?"
Tae Rae asked and Matthew felt a wave of guilt wash him.

"What have I done?" He muttered.

-

The ambulance arrived at the hospital and Ji Woong quickly followed the paramedics with Zhanghao who was on a stretcher.

He was told to stay outside the emergency room while the doctors worked on him.

Ji Woong was shaking were he was. He was sweating profusely and crying. He didn't want Zhanghao dead. He was ready to do everything to give Zhanghao a good life.

"Hyung?" Ji Woong heard a soft voice call him.

He turned and saw Gyuvin looking at him. His face was not any different from Ji Woong's.

Ji Woong got up worriedly and checked Gyuvin's body. "Gyuvin..are you alright? What are you doing here?" He asked with his voice that got raspy due to his crying.

"Hyung.." Gyuvin called and his eyes began to tear. Ji Woong's heart clenched in worry as he saw Gyuvin cry.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm not here for myself... I'm here because of Yujin"
Gyuvin said and Ji Woong's brows furrowed.

"Did Haesung do something to him? Tell me! Where's that fucker! Wait-first take me to Yujin. He must be alone in the ward.. come on, let's go!"
Ji Woong said in worry making Gyuvin cry even harder.

"Hyung..."

"Gyuvin, let's not waste time, you know how Yujin can be, he might be crying in the ward. Let's go and see him. Come on–

"Yujin's dead"

Ji Woong stopped talking. His hand slowly slid off Gyuvin's hand. "What?"

"Y-Yujin.." Gyuvin sniffed and wiped his tears.
"Yujin cut himself..he didn't make it hyung...Our Yujin is gone" Gyuvin said and Ji Woong staggered.

His eyes got clouded with his hot tears. He shook his head "W-What do you mean?"

Gyuvin started crying not being able to answer him.

Just then, the door to the emergency room opened. A doctor walked out, grabbing Ji Woong and Gyuvin's attention.

"Good day, You must be here for Patient Zhang Hao"
The doctor said and sighed.

"I'm sorry to announce but..he was brought in dead"
The doctor said and Gyuvin immediately fainted.