✩ chandler diagnosed with serious health issues

STELLA'S CHANDLER IS NOT PARTICIPATING IN THEIR COMEBACK DUE TO SERIOUS HEALTH ISSUES

DUE TO SERIOUS HEALTH ISSUES

Stella's Chandler will not be participating in the group's upcoming comeback due to sudden and serious health issues

The group is currently gearing up to release their fourth mini album, Euphoric Addiction on November 8th, 2020. But unfortunately for fans, on October 30th, Hybe Entertainment released an official statement that Chandler would not be participating in this comeback and it's upcoming promotions due to serious health issues.

"Hello, this is Hybe Entertainment.

We would first like to express our sincere gratitude to all Starlights for the huge love you give to Stella and we bring you this sudden announcement, regarding Chandler's state of health and future promotions.

Our main vocalist has been trying her best to help out and practice as much as possible for this upcoming album but was unfortunately hit with sudden and debilitating symptoms, regarding her voice and throat.

It started with sudden changes in her voice but we thought it was just a cold or Covid but tests came back negative. Chandler later experienced sudden swelling, pain, difficulty speaking/swallowing and tightness in her throat area.

All of these symptoms came at a rapid pace, worrying us all. Due to the sudden and very severe symptoms, we decided it was best to immediately rush Chandler to the hospital for a check-up and medical treatment.

We regret to inform fans that Chandler was diagnosed with papillary thyroid cancer. But luckily, the illness is very treatable and has a survival rate of almost 100%.

Though Chandler was shocked and scared by the situation, she decided to bravely go through the treatment, in order to beat this horrible illness. She has successfully completed her thyroid removal surgery and is now making a full recovering in the hospital, thanks to the incredible staff looking after her. She will also be immediately starting chemotherapy to ensure that the illness will not return and is expected to make a full recovery.

The unfortunate thing is that her sudden health scare has made it hard for her to participate in group activities.

After consulting with Chandler, her family, and medical experts, we have come to the decision that she is in a state of health where it will be difficult for her to carry out the work schedule as required and she should focus on her treatment and recovery instead. We want Chandler to recover to her fullest as she has just experienced a serious health scare and we wouldn't want to rush her into anything.

Therefore, Stella will promote their new album as eight members instead. Since this was a decision made with the artist's health as our top priority, we ask for your understanding.

We also apologize for causing fans concern with this sudden news just before the release of the new album. We ask that people refrain from malicious speculation or misunderstandings regarding the artist's health. Please only send good wishes to Chandler as she recovers in the hospital.

The agency will do its best to ensure that Chandler recovers her health. Thank you again."

Please send good wishes to Chandler as she
makes a speedy recovery.

Please send good wishes to Chandler as she makes a speedy recovery

★ 𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗔 ! oc girl group ★
(© 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗲𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗯𝗶𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗱)