✩ introducing bighit's new girl group

BIGHIT'S NEW GIRL GROUP, STELLA IS DEBUTING SOON AND HERE IS EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW

DEBUTING SOON AND HERE IS EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW

Bighit Entertainment, home to the most successful and powerful boy group in the world, BTS, is in the process of launching their new girl group

Propositions for a supposed new Bighit girl group were rumoured back in late 2017 but nothing was official yet and everything was just speculation. Fans of the company have seemed to take matters into their own hand to uncover information for themselves. They have found new copyright claims, trainee contact information and even uncovered pictures of mysterious girls leaving the entertainment building.

Many believed the girls who appeared in BTS's Love Yourself Reel were part of the new group but that theory was debunked by other entertainment companies who held those girls' contracts. News on this supposed new 'Bighit girl group' has been radio silent, especially when the company debuted their rookie boy group, TXT.

It was only recently that the company has confirmed the rumours of a new girl group under their label.

On January 1st, 2019, Bighit Entertainment has finally uploaded the first sneak peek of their new girl group to all of their main social media platforms. The little sneak peek given to fans is the confirmation of the group's name, which is Stella.

Stella is the Latin word for star, meaning the group will shine bright like a star in the night sky.

This name has been in speculation for awhile after a copyright claim for the name was filed back in summer of 2018 and now it's official. According to the company, the girls will be exploring their music through the an eternal/outer space superhero concept that will capture fans. Makes sense with the name.

The following day, on January 2nd, Stella's official social media accounts for Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and V Live were all opened. A separate tab was added to Bighit's official website for fans to seek out for any new information on the group.

Finally, the members were revealed throughout the week of January 7th to the 15th. Every single day, a collection of individual teasers were dropped, alongside a special introduction video.