• her details

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
PERSONAL STYLE!
aria's details
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮PERSONAL STYLE!aria's details╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

EPISODE ONE!
daily outfits

EPISODE ONE! daily outfits

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

ARIA'S personal style is very business causal or like preppy rich girl. She's always loved this style ever since she was a child. She's constantly been dressed in this style growing up due to living in Switzerland but also, being a professional model.

This style kind of stuck with her but she elevated it to make it more fitting to what she likes.

Aria likes to wear neutral colours the most. She is constantly dressed in black, grey, white, beige or brown pieces. Those colours are timeless and look good on her, regardless of her hair colour.

When she does incorporate colour, it's usually pastel tones like baby yellow, blue, pink or sage. She does occasionally like a pop colour but mostly tends to stick to neutral bases.

The same goes for patterns as she usually wears minimum to none. Sometimes an occasional argyle or checkered but that's it.

When it comes to clothing, there are a few stable pieces in Aria's wardrobe. For tops, she's commonly wearing some type of neutral coloured short sleeve crop top or a turtle neck. Sometimes she'll be fancy and wear a corset but that's only when she's in the mood to dress up.

For bottoms, she's usually in mini skirts, fitted pants or a simple pair of jeans (no holes or rips). She likes to have her bottoms be more fitted or fancy looking as she's like to show off the length of her legs.