• her details

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
INTRODUCING!
chandler's details
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮INTRODUCING!chandler's details╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

EPISODE ONE!
distinctive features

EPISODE ONE! distinctive features

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

PLUMP LIPS: Chandler is the member known for plump heart shaped lips. She is the only member to have this unique feature, so she often proudly showcases them. She does this using lipstick colours that make her lips pop.

NATURAL BRUNETTE: Chandler is naturally a brunette. Most idols have black hair but she was blessed with her mother's brunette hair. Her hair was apparently way lighter as a small child but it became darker as she grew up. Chandler still loves her natural brown colour as she's the only member (other than Maddie) to have a lighter hair colour.

TALL HEIGHT: Chandler is actually the second tallest member in the group and is one of the tallest female idols. She is almost 5ft 9in, so it makes sense why her height is such a distinctive feature. It's funny that she's so tall as neither one of her parents is over 5ft 7in but somehow she was given a glorious stature. Though Chandler was constantly teased as a child for being too tall, she has learned to love her height.

LONG LEGS: Chandler was blessed with super long legs. She is able to tower over the rest of her members and some pairs of pants make her legs even longer. She is so tall that her personal stylist never puts her in heels of any kind. She can easily look over everyone's heads in just a simple pair of flat sneakers.

EPISODE TWO!
daily outfits

EPISODE TWO! daily outfits