Kidnapped

Yandere Merman Prince x Male Pirate Reader

You and your captain ran out of the Captain quarters as you two heard yelling. You ran to the right of the boat to see that the enemy, of the pirate crew you had joined a year ago, was closing the gap between the two ships. You immediately yelled that the enemy is here. Everyone started to run around, getting what they needed to either flee or fight.

You ran back to the Captain's quarters to see the Captain, who is your best friend now, grabbing his sword off of his desk. You grabbed your own sword off of the hammock that was in the corner of the room. The both of you exited the quarters and joined the others. You went to help raise the anchor but the ship shook as you grabbed one of the handles. Everyone on the ship stopped what they were doing, which caused you to get hit in the side because the anchor was now falling back down in the water. You looked over at the enemy's ship to see smoke coming from one of the cannons.

"We've been hit!" You yelled out toward everyone, making everyone change their plans.

"Let's get them!" The captain yelled.

The Captain told some people to go to cannons on their ship and fire back. Following their Captain's orders, they disappeared while going down the ladder. Both you and your captain ran to the side of the ship to see if either of you could see what they would be doing next. You saw a man with long blond hair, that looks a little matted, walk out of the enemy's Captain's quarters. You soon realized that it was the Captain of the enemy's ship.

You turned to see some of your fellow crew members climbing up the ratlines and swinging over on loose ropes. You watched some of your crew members getting shot off of the ropes and falling in the ocean. You didn't like this. Your Captain looked down at you, and noticed you glaring at the enemy before turning around. He grabbed your arm, making you stop and look up at him.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"To fight."

"No you're not."

"What-" You were pulled away from the ratlines and toward his quarters. He pushed you in the room, pushing you which made you sit on his desk. He pulled something out from underneath his desk and put it around your ankle. You looked down to see one of the giant cannon balls that has a chain attached to it, around your ankle. You shot your head up with a confused expression.

"What the hell is this for?"

"To keep you from fighting." Your Captain's voice was stern.

"What? Why are you-"

He exited the room, ignoring you. You were dumbfounded. You got off of his desk and walked slowly to the door of the Captain's quarters. You were annoyed half way through toward the door and decided to pick up the cannon ball, which almost made you drop it immediately because of how heavy it was. You carried the ball in your arms as you exited the quarters. If you wanted me to stay put, you should have locked the door, you thought as you walked over to one of the ropes that was brought back from the other side.

You grabbed it while trying to keep the ball in your arms and walked over toward the poop deck. That was the highest you are able to go with a cannon ball in our arms. You wouldn't be able to climb the ratlines. You climbed up the stairs dodging some of your crew mates and keeping an eye on the Captain who was busy fighting some of the enemy crew members that had flown over on ropes. You quicken your pace to get to the poop deck quicker.

Once you were on the poop deck, you tested the rope with the cannon ball in your arms, making sure you were able to carry the ball over. You are probably thinking that you could just take the chain off but you can't. You need the key and you know the Captain has it. As soon as you checked it, you groaned from the amount of weight you were carrying but you had to ignore it.