Hello

Alright, I thought I'll let you guys know on some things.

Number 1, I will not be writing smut scenes because I am not comfortable with it yet.

Number 2, If you would like yandere ones, I can do that.

Number 3, this probably won't be updated as much as my other stories because I am just experimenting with this book. So, please don't complain that this updates slowly.

Number 4, This is a safe place, I will not be tolerating any bullying, shaming, or any name calling in the comments. I do not condone it.

Number 5, when requesting, please tell me what monster/creature you want and whether or not you want to be human or not. If you would like to tell me that you want a certain scene in the chapter, you can always message me on here about it (if you don't feel comfortable on telling me in the comments)

Okay, now that I laid down some rules, I hope you follow them. Just like I said in the story description, I will be doing boy x boy, girl x girl, and boy x girl/girl x boy. If you don't like that, you can skip the chapter or you can leave the book completely.

Also, this story will be on Quotev as well, you see it under the name as on here, that is me. It's the same ordeal with my other stories

REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!!