The battle

Vikatani was walking down a hall as music can be heard from the replica of the old opera house before she sees leeloo waiting around a corner "leeloo"she says before rushing over but frowned noticing the sad look on her best friends face before understanding.

She then hears gun shots as she pushed leeloo gently aside before taking her place as she poked her head out to see a group of Mangalores "Mangalores"she says under her breath as anger soon swells with in her an leeloo as they were having flashbacks of the ship they were in crashing cause of them before the two girls share a look.

She and leeloo walk over to the two managlors as they grab a hold of them before throwing them through the closed doors gaining the others attention.

Vikatani grabs the one beside her as she sucker punched hime while leeloo head budded hers. Soon the two girls split up fighting.

Vikatani motions for the first to come at her as she as he charges she ducks his fist doing a full split before kicking there feet out of them as they fall to the ground with a groan as she hand stands back up before round house kicking the one behind her before grabbing him by the head before throwing him over her shoulder into three of them as they fall to the ground.

Leeloo kicks the one behind her before slowly moving onto the next the one came at her gets a round house kick to the face as they spin before following down to the ground before giving a double kick to the others before one grabs her from behind behind before she bends her leg back kicking his in-between the legs and then back punched letting go of her in pain.

Vikatani rips one of the bars off the wall as she slowly twirls it around her body as the next one charges at her before he gets smacked in the pace by the bar before being vikatani runs forward jumping up as she wraps her legs around his neck before twisting her upper body as she brings him down as her hands were firmly planted on the ground as she twisted it's neck before holding her uperbody as she then cart wheels back to her feet as she hold sthe bar firmly. She looks at the two in front of her before turning and running to the wall behind of her as she runs up it before there was enough space between the two Mangalores as she tunks her her legs back flipping before doing a split mid air making one fall into the wall while the othe ones on the ground as she lands on her feet.

A Mangalores was shown heading to the room before seeing some of its kind out cold. One decided to throw punches as leeloo dodges each swing before her and the Mangalore block each other with there arms before leeloo grabs him by his upper arms with a glare before lifting up her leg in a high kick up his chin as he falls back while back punching the one comeing up from behind her. The Mangalore watches with a raised eyebrow before seeing two of his man being tossed out the room as he yells before rushing back to his leader.

One pulls out a weapon on vikatani who twirls her bar with skill before swinging it against the sword as it shatters from the top before leeloo throws one across the piano as another pulls out a sword at leeloo who kicks it breaking it in half shocking tye Mangalores.

Just then one pulls out a gun as the girls shared a look before running as they then jump on there hands as they back flip in sync dodging the hits before they stand back on there legs.

They both taunt there next target as they charge forward giving him a double punch sending him back before they were fighting the others just as a bigger Mangalore and two others walk into the room seeing there men down. He walks over behind leeloo who smacks the one in front her repeatedly as he becomes dizzy before she makes him look at her while vikatani raised a gun at the other two and at once leeloo punched the one in front and behind while vikatani fires shots at the two before both bow as the song that fired them up comes to an end as the diva who was singing bows as well.