meeting korban Dallas

In a hallway doctors and scientist can be seen running as the police are shown walking forward before a ladder slides down from the ceiling"ladder on 18. Two men with me. The rest in the main ventilation."the leader says before he climbs up the ladder while the rest walk forward.

A hand punches through a ventilation panel causing it to fly off as leeloo climbs up first then vikatani as they look around before they are shown walking through the ventilation tunnel before comeing to a dead in as they look through the panel grate as a gaint fan moves slowly. Vikatani kicks it open as she climbs through before letting leeloo through as just as the police come around the corner as they crunch down"this way"before they crawl forward.

An outside of one of the taller levels of the building is seen just as a giant circle vent is kicked off as it falls to the abyss below. Leeloo crawls out first as she pressed her back against the wall then vikatani crawls through she is shocked at what she is seeing as she slowly stands up pushing her backs against the wall.

Her eyes blink rapidly as her midnight blue hair sways in the wind as she looks around with leeloo this is not how they remembered the world before going into a deep sleep. There were many tall buildings but what shocked them the most was the flying vehicles in front of them. Then they slightly look down it was like a deep abyss never knowing how deep it goes.

The police then showed up at the end of the tunnel "alright ladies stay calm."catching leeloos and vikatanis attention as they slightly bend down vikatani glares at them."this is the police. There's nowhere else to go. You both are gonna slowly turn around and put your hands on the floor. Do yall understand"the leader says as he has a gun blaster pointed at them.

The girls then stand up not before vikatani glares at them one last time before both walk away by using the egdes of the building."they don't"the man sighs as he lowers his weapon's.

They are shown walking against the wall as they look all around them. A tain on the wall is shown moving down fast and if vikatani didn't pull her away in time leeloo would him been crushed as they watch the train continueing down the building while the leader the shown looking halfway out the building saying they were too far away."I think we need a flying unit"he says into his helmet.

Soon a blue flying unit with flashing lights appear in front of the girls.as leeloo puts her hands up slightly while vikatani just coldly looks at them."this is the police. We are processing your identification. Please put your arms up and follow our instructions. The police are shown taking a picture of the girls as it tries to find there identifications but a bright flash saying no flash for both of them is shown"they have no file"the girls can be seen taking secret glances from down below.

And before they knew in slow motion both girls take a leap forward out in the opening "they dove off"the blue flying unit can't be seen making a sharp turn as they fly down after them as leeloo and vikatanis fall through the cars with out getting hit before a close up of a certain taxi unit is shown before they fall straight through the ceiling with sparks. The driver screams with shock.

It was korben Dallas as he grabs the wheel trying to get control of the unit again.as it revs as he Dodges cars left and right that beep at him. When an automatic voice rings through out the taxi unit "you just had an accident"the robotic voice states the obvious as korben laughs "yeah I know I just had an accident you daffy bastard!"he shouts while dodging cars"you have one point left on your license yeah look out!"he mocks before shouting as he honks the horn repeatedly then makes a sharp turn out of traffic before pressing the automatic button.

He undoes his seatbelt while leaning his head back as he placed his hands on his shoulders"God I can't believe it. Shit"he says to him self before turning to the back seat of the unit"any survivors"he asked while looking at all the damage in the. The first one to respond was leeloo as she slams a gentle hand on the glass window as she pops up while korben smiles at how she's acting skittish"hi"he says with a smile.