getting the tickets and loading on a ship

While David and Cornelius where looking at the blue prints of the map trying to come up with a plan as the girls were messing with the makeup up boxes as they hold them over there eyes as it beeps before light make up was shown on them just as knocking was heard on the door.

Cornelius walks to the door opening it showing some of zorgs man"weddings"he asked unsure.

The man looks at each other before the one in the middle faces Cornelius again"not really Mr zorg wants to talk to you"he says.

Cornelius looks confused"who "he asked.

"Mr zorg"the man repeats before a huge building was shown with the name Zorg in neon blue glow lighting "jean Batiste... Emmanuel...zorg"as each name was spoken a close up was shown of the window in the large glowing o letter showing Mr zorg him self looking out into the city.

Cornelius was brought in by Mr zorgs man as he looks around at all the ancient artifacts in the room in glass cases just as Mr zorg turns around "it's nice to see you again farther"he says.

"Ahh I remember you now. The so called art dealer."the priest says.

"I'm glad you got your memory back. Because you'll need it"zorg says walking forward towards the priest as he shoos off his man who soon leave the two men alone.

"Where are the stones"zorg asked.

"I don't know and even if I did I wouldn't tell someone like you"the priest says strongly.

"Why what's wrong with me"zorg asked.

"I try to save life but you only....seem to want to destroy it"Cornelius says looking at the artifacts before looking right at zorg.

"Father... You're so wrong let me explain"he says as the secretary was shown listening before the doors were closed. Zorg was shown now sitting at his desk placeing an empty cup on it with a clank"life with you so nobly served comes from destruction and chaos take this empty Glass. Here it is peaceful... boring but if it is ..."he says before slowly sliding it off the desk as it shatters on the ground.

"Destroyed."he says just as some little robots come out from an opening in the wall heading to the shattered glass"look at all these little things so busy now. Notice how each is useful"as each robot was shown cleaning up the mess."what a lovely ballet ensures...so full of form and color. Now think of all those people that created them. Technicians engineers people who can feed their children tonight.... So those children can grow up and have children....and so on thus adding to the great chain of life."he says with an arrogant smile just as the little robots disappear.

A water was then brought up from inside the desk"water" as it feels up with water before a bowl of fruit then appears "fruit"a mechanical voice says as zorg leans over his desk"you see father by creating a little destruction... I'm encouraging life"he says grabbing a cherry before going to swallow it but it gets stuck as zorg goes stiff as he makes noises choking before pressing all kinds of buttons as everything on his desk goes haywire and the robots are let out again while the locks on the door lock as they turn while he chokes.

Cornelius then walks over"where's the robot to pack you on the back? Or the engineer?"he asked as a choking zorg pressing buttons on the small key as more things go crazy "or their children Maybe"Cornelius asked as zorg continues to choke before he presses the buttons as a hatch slide up out of the desk showing a little creature as its eyes open as zorg chokes he points to his back at the creature motoning to help him but the small creature just smiles at its choking master as Cornelius leans down beside zorg.

"There you see how all your so-called power accounts for nothing? How your entire empire of destruction comes... Crashing down... All because of one little...cherry"he says raising his hand before bringing it down hard on zorgs back as , zorg coughs up the cherry as it hits the little creature as he was gasping loudly.

The man door the unlocked as it opens showing zorgs men walking in as zorg grabs Cornelius by the arm stumping towards his man before shoving the priest to them"you saved my life farther... And in return all spare yours....for now"he says before he motions them to export the priest out.

The evil orb in space was shown as it exorbs the satellites nearby. Vikatani was shown stareing out the window deep in thought they were running out of time. She then heard something about the men she and leeloo met as he won tickets to the the ship they need to get on.

She was then shown walking with leeloo Cornelius as they were shown in a corridor heading to where korben Dallas lives as leeloo tore the name of it as vikatani buzzed the door bell as they wait soon the door opens showing korben Dallas as leeloo waves with a greeting as she smiles.

Korben waves just as Cornelius pulls out a gun on him"I'm really sorry to resort to this Mr Wallace---"he goes to says.

"Dallas "korben corrects him as they all slowly our in the room now"we heard about your good luck and need your tickets to Fhloston."Cornelius says as leeloo messed with some buttons as the door closed"is this the way priest vacation "korben asked.

Cornelius shakes his head"it's not a vacation."as the priest and korben talked vikatani stands there on gaurd before she tense as an alarm goes off. Korben rushes around as he pushes Cornelius on the bed so he can hide then he rushes over to her and leeloo before moving us over to the shower as he hits a button making it go up as they wait hiding before all of a sudden they wore soaked by the auto wash.

After what seems like a long time before the shower slides down as the see korben they were soaked while he helped leeloo she walks over to a space as she starts to take off her top as she rings out the water while the others talk she puts on her top when she hears a bang whirls around seeing Cornelius holding a trophy with korben on the ground before she was usherd out as leeloo reprimanded him in there native tongue now they need to hid to the airport.

A airport was shown with people as a large garbage pile was blocked off with tape. Cornelius was shown with David and the two girls so leeloo and vikatani were gonna go as mother and sister as David was going to go as korben Dallas as the three were shown walking up the main hostess that was taking tickets but before David said anything korben walks up .

Vikatani glares at him I he screws up this mission she would kill him before she glares at the person grabbing her as the women backs away from her.

Soon they were on the plane but she was separated from korben and leeloo as she slides into her little hole for the flight but when the other's fell asleep do to the sleep regulator she wasn't effected as she pressed some things on a screen in front of her as she learns some more about History as the she feels the plane take off.

She then feels it stop before looking to the side as she sees over people awake as they were walking.she opens her hatch before getting out as she follows them into the ship as she looks for leeloo and korben.