life or death battle

leeloo looks over at her best friend as vikatani had taken most of the shots both girls were greatly wounded. leeloo looks down at her bestfriend from the vent as vikatani lays on the ground on her side her hair spread around her like a halo. blood slides out of her mouth while a pool of blood forms a puddle around her. tears built up in her eyes as she looks up at the ceiling of the vent above her as she prays" help" she cry's hoping being tired from her own injures before her eyes slowly start to close as well.

Zorg was shown heading to his ship as it soon take off leaving the innocent lives behind to die with the Mangalores.as he was shown sitting the case down opening it before closing it with a frown"there not here"he says panicking cause he was on a dead line.

in the opra house of korban is seen with diva plavalaguna who was dies from the fatal shot wound throw her stomach. he presses his his suit jacket on her wound as he watches the woman close her eyes for the final time. he pants while thinking over what she just said about how the stones where inside of her while ruby is panicking as he looked over the seats.

"Oh my God korben"ruby says as he sees the ugly creature warriors getting closer as they were making sure there was no one left. He slide down panicking "korben another one coming I think we should go"he says just as a Mangalore spots th as he points his weapon at them"hey you!"the Mangalore says marching forward "I said you"as he shoved korben in the back with his gun.

Ruby holds his hand up"I'm not with him"he says.

"Where's the other"the Mangalore says as he points the gun at korbens head before he grabs the Mangalores arm as he flips the warrior on to his back before holding the gun to the Mangalores forehead breaking heavily "I said one minute"he says before looking up at Ruby rod"Ruby holds this gun come on"he says to the stutter celebrity as ruby grabs the gun shaking."if he moves squeeze the trigger"he says before looking at the now dead diva repeating her words in his head.

He then realized what she meant as he moves his coat of the wound before slowly sticking his hand into the wound as he touches what feels like stone before pulling out one the for Stones covered in blue blood as he stares at it in shock while Ruby accidentally shoots the Mangalore dead screaming.

A Mangalore turns around hearing a scream before he heads to investigate it. Ruby was breathing heavily stareing at the now dead Mangalore "sorry"he says to it before looking up at korben.

He was then shown putting the stones in his suit jacket as he warps them up in it as ruby looks over the seat before seeing another one"oh my God korben another one coming"he says with fear before two more appear behind the Mangalore "ah shit  three coming"he says before yelping when korben pulls him down before handing the stones wapped up in his coat "you guard this with your life..."he says to rubby "or you'll like him you grew"he says as ruby nod his head it was time to end this.

Korben then shoots down three Mangalores as he enters the main area of the ship as he shoots them down one by one as many of the guest watch with shock before they were usherd away as korben shoots down almost all the Mangalores with a glare.

Before two were shown with what looked like a huge machine gun with two rocket missiles before he dives out the way as the fire as he then runs as he they keep firing while he shoots when he can as debris flies everywhere. Before he takes a big leap jumping of the balcony before landing on the ground behind a bar as glass shattered every where as he was breathing heavily.

The gun fire stoped "move move!"one of the Mangalores says as the move the machine as it was life up with the front of the bar."oh my God oh my God"ruby says as he crawls with the stone as he speaks into his head set. Kobern leans against the shelf as he thinks before he hears a machine wiring before rocket blast was fired as he lays flat on the ground covering his head as have of the bar exploded to smithereens as flames explod.