Bonus Chapter- Watching the Sunset

The Nishikata's had just came from watching a movie together. On their way home they stopped by an old lake that Mr and Mrs Nishikata used to visit when they were kids.

Chi: Why are we here?

Mrs Nishikata: We came to watch the sunset.

Chi: Ooohh, I wanna see that.

Mr Nishikata opens his car door and runs to the opposite side to open his wife's door. He then moves over to the back and picks Chi up out of her car seat which is directly behind her mother's seat. He lifts her in his arms and the trio head over closer to the lake to see the sunset.

As the sun starts to fade down, everyone is in complete awe about how beautiful the sky is looking. Mr Nishikata is glancing over at his wife who has a cheerful smile on her face while looking up into the sky. Without turning her heads she reminds her husband about a time when they were kids when they first went to see the sunset together.

Mrs Nishikata: Do you remember ?

Mr Nishikata: Hmm? Do I remember what?

Mrs Nishikata: Our first time.. watching the sunset.

Mr Nishikata: Oh.. yeah, it was my idea to take you here wasn't it?

Mrs Nishikata: Mhmm, and I had such a good time looking up at the sky with you. And now we get to share that view with our child. Our blessing from up above.

Mr Nishikata looked down at Chi who had the brightest of smiles on her face. He quickly then remembered the time he had first brought his with there as kids. The memory was so wholesome to him. He knew his now wife always loved spending quality time together, and the fact that she mentioned their child also shows her focus on what's really important to her.

Mr Nishikata smiles brightly himself and nods.

Mr Nishikata: I do remember that time, our first time.. watching the sunset together. It was.. great.. I really enjoyed it.. spending time with you.. and now of course with our daughter Chi.

Mrs Nishikata turned her head at her husband to see he was looking up with a blush red face. She was happy to hear him mention it. His memory about what had happened that days was the same as hers. Though they didn't speak on what else happened that day, they both know that memories last FOREVER!!

End of bonus chapter.

For more chapters, read, vote and tell a friend!!