The big news

Kylie's pov
Today I'm going out shopping with Jack Gilinsky ! Yeah yeah that sounds weird but we have been really close for almost two years. He is another brother to me. I got up and brushed my teeth after that I took a quick shower after that I wrapped my hair in a towel and Put on my outfit for today, I'm wearing high waisted Guess shorts, with a white long sleeve crop top and at the elbows there are a cut ( outfit is up top )

I then did my makeup, my face is really smooth and clean and so that's why i don't wear foundation, instead I put on a bb cream. For my eyes I have myself a dark smokey eyes with a winged eyeliner, after that I put mascara on. I topped it off with a nude lipstick. I took my hair out of the towel and just left it natural, my hair is naturally wavy. I got my Michael kors cross body bag and got my car keys and went out the door. I got in my car and drove to the mall.

I get at the mall and meet jack at the food court. " hey jack " " hey there you are I waited for 15 minutes " " sorry you know I'm always fashionably late ". we laugh and head to Victoria secret first , ever store had a sale going on and at VS they had a 7 for $27. I bought 14 pairs or undies, 4 sports bras, 2 regular bras, 5 shirts , 2 yoga pants , a water bottle , a bathing suit , a phone case that said ' Aloha Beaches ' , and last but not least 3 body mists. I felt bad for jack he had to be in there for 30 minutes while I try on things and ask for his opinion and when I got to paying his face had so much joy ! I go up and pay, " hello miss, did you find everything you wanted?" " yes I did , thank you" " okay so your total is 386.45 , how will you pay cash or credit " " credit !" I swiped my card and got handed my bags !! Jack looked at me as we head out with his jaw to the floor.

"What?" " did you seriously feel the need to spend that much money? This is just the first store we hit today" I laugh and continue shopping for 3 more hours. I hit up Victoria secret, urban outfitters, Pacsun, Guess , h&m, sephora , ulta, Hollister, Abrocrombie and Fitch & forever 21. After all that shopping and walking we decide to go out to eat at Olive Garden!

Jack and I get seated and I really needed to tell him that Cameron and I are umm you know! "Hey jack, you know how you say I can always tell you anything "
"Yeah?...."
" well, I have something to tell you !"
"What is it ky "
"Cam and I have been hooking up for 6 months now ! "
" you what?... Ky you know he will hurt you and just mess with your feelings !! "
" yeah I know , but I honestly feel like he's changed !"
"Ky people don't change in just a blink of an eye!"
" yeah but I think he will when I tell him I'm -"
Jack cut me off when " oh my god Kylie Marie Espinosa! "
" well I don't know for sure yet but I haven't gotten my period in 2 weeks and I should've gotten it a week ago!!"
" after this we are going to CVS and getting you pregnancy tests!"

*skip till when they arrive at CVS*

I walked in with jack and buy 3 pregnancy tests and pay ! We leave and go straight to my house , thank god my parents are out of town for a week and Matt is at meetings! I go straight to the bathroom and pee on all the sticks ! I flush and wash my hands, I'm anxiously waiting , I walked back and forth in the bathroom and had to wait 5 minutes, my phone went off for the timer I looked at the tests and see...... " I'm pregnant?!!!!!" I yell. Jack busts through the door to see the tests he puts his hand on the side of my face , " Kylie ! You're going to be okay !! You're family has always been talking about having grandchildren, plus you have me and the rest of the magcon boys to be by your side 109% !! You're going to be the most beautiful and amazing mother out there! That child is lucky to have you and Cameron as parents" I cry into his chest and stay in his cozy warm hug for 5 minutes.

Jack had to leave, so I drove him home . Only way back I got a text from cam.

From :CAM THE BAE 😍🔥😏
Hey babe come over , I need you !! ASAP

To: CAM THE BAE 😍🔥😏
Okay cool, because there's something I need to tell you 😓

From: CAM THE BAE 😍🔥😏
Okay 👀see you soon👍🏻

5 minutes later I pull up to his house and walk to the door ! I knocked and Mrs. Dallas opened it. " oh hi Kylie , please come on in !"
"is Cameron here ?"
"not yet I had him go pick up Italian at the restaurant, he should be back soon. If you like you could stay for dinner I thought Sierra was coming but she canceled !?"
"yes, I'd love too!!"
" Great! Would you like some pink lemonade sweetie ?"
"Yes please "
I sit down at the dinner table and have a chat with Mrs.Dallas
" hey, sweetie is everything okay? "
I bust into tears !
" mrs. Dallas .... I'm .. P-pregnant!"
" ...... Yaaaaaaay I'm going to be a nana !!! Oh sweetie pie don't be sad I'm sure Cameron will be so happy , I mean after all he talks about you all the time , come on did you think I didn't know you two were doing the boogie ?!" We laugh and she dries up my tears
" I was planning on telling him !"
" yes ! At dinner is perfect"

Cam walks in and says " what's perfect at dinner ? "
Mrs. Dallas says " oh nothing honey "

We set up for dinner and eat, cam sits next to me ! He puts his hand on my thigh and gets higher and higher until I smack his hand!
"So cam I have something to tell you ?"
" what is it babe? "
I look at mrs. Dallas and she nods
" I'm pregnant! I found out today and I got here early and told your mom! "
He looks at me and cries !
" I'm gonna be a daddy!! Omg I'm going to have a son or a daughter!! Omg Kylie dont you worry I will be here for you through the journey and I will support us as a family!! "
I get up and hug him and cry !!

After everything I go home and figure out how I'm going to tell the magcon boys and my parents! And I have just the perfect plan!.......