;)

Kylie's pov
We arrive at the Ellen show and we get escorted to our dressing room and just sit back until they call us up

The whole show will be based on Cameron and I's relationship. And how we found out I was pregnant and how everyone dealt with it

We hear a knock on the door and it was the producer telling us to follow them and lead us to the set. I picked up avia and held Cameron's hand while we walked in set !

She lead us to a stop right were we would walk on stage, she says " Ellen will call out your names and you're just gonna walk out smiling and waving and have a seat on the couch"

We smile and say ok. Seconds later we hear " so we have some special guests here on Ellen and I'm honored to introduce you with Kylie, Cameron and avia Dalla !! "

I held Cameron's hand while carrying avia on my hip, we walk out waving and smiling.

Ellen hugs us and gives avia kisses, she has us sit down and begins the interview

E-"so how are you guys, we've heard so much about your precious family?!"
C- " we have been good, we recently moved next to our magcon family, and we have just focused all our attention to avia an help her learn some things!"
E-" you guys really do make beautiful babies!" While she smiles at avia " will we be expecting any more children?"
K-" I would like more but Cameron and I haven't really gotten alone time due to the fact we are always busy with work and avia and moving, so as of right now I don't think so!"
E-" and what about you Cameron what's your input in this?"
C-" well I'll have to say expect a baby soon because Kylie over here is such a tease! And I mean look at her she's beautiful and hot ! She just had a baby and got right back into shape so quick! To be honest Ellen I'll have as much kids as Kylie wants!"

The crowd awwww's and claps

E-" you guys are so sweet ! So let's start off with how you guys found out you were pregnant!"
K-"well I was with my friend Jack gilinsky and I told him over lunch that I haven't gotten my period and he made me go to cvs and but pregnancy tests and after that I found out I was pregnant so I went to Cameron's house and his mom was there and I told her and she was so excited and then I told Cameron and he started crying in joy and started jumping up and down, long story short everyone was happy for us "
E- " that's so sweet, I have a question for avia ! Hey avia who is your favorite Disney princess?
A- " I wike Elsa and Anna and Olaf !"
E-" hey did you know they're my favorite too"
A- * giggles *
E-" well it was nice having you guys around I hope to see you guys here soon"

We leave the set and start driving home I get a call from Hailey
"Hey ky"
"Hey hails, what's up?"
" oh nothing, just ummm..... When you get home drop off Avia she's gonna stay the night! I already have a bag and everything set"
"Wait.. Wh-"
"NO QUESTIONS JUST DROP HER OFF!!"
*she hangs up*

I see cam give me a big smirk and I just roll my eyes because I'm getting annoyed due to the fact that there is something going on !!

We drop off Avia and go home. I open the door to find a trail of candles leading up to the room! I open the room to see a box of lingerie, I turn around and see cam grab my waist and whispers  "go to the bathroom down the hall and put it on and meet me here !" He smacks my butt and pushes me out the room

*starts to get dirty, if not comfortable skip this*

I put on this beautiful pink lace lingerie (pic above) I looks so beautiful with my tan skin! It makes me look beautiful. I walk out and enter into the bedroom to see cam naked in bed, I walked over to him and started kissing his abs and neck and giving him pecks on his plump lips. He lays me on my back and takes two white ribbons and tie my hands to the bed!

He tells me " You're all mine!!" He kisses my sweet spot which makes me silently moan. He takes a blindfold and covers my eyes! He plays the song " crazy in love (remix) " the same song from 50 shades of grey

He turns it on and plays it loud, he kisses my neck all the way down to my stomach, he takes a deep breath and slowly enters, my body feels this tingle all over ! We continue going making me arch my back and moan !

" Caaaaam! "
" not yet! Not yet "
He grabs my boob and starts speeding up the pace
" NOW ! "
Then we both released
He unties me and takes the blindfold off , I immediately attack him wanting round 2

One thing leads to another and we are up against the wall, to the floor , to the bed

We finally finish and lay on the bed !
"Cam"
"Yeah ky?"
" that was so good "
" I know "
" this definitely changed my perspective on having more kids "

A/N
I'm sooooo sorry I haven't updated in a long time!!!! I will make up for this
I hope you enjoyed