29) Don't Need To Think About The Answer

"You need to get me out of here" I begged Ayato, who was still in my room.

"Whoah. Remember what happened last time we escaped? You ended up back here" Ayato pointed out.

"Come on, don't tell me what I can and can't do like my uncle" I pouted.

He slid his hand from my shoulder to my waist. "What else do you want me to help you with?" he asked with a boyish smirk that I thought looked adorable on him.

I slapped his hand that was on my waist. "I'm sure its nothing you have in mind" I assured. "I'm serious though Ayato! Help me get out of here, please! Just for a little while" I begged.

"And what do I get?" Ayato raised an eyebrow.

"The brightest smile from this girl" I pointed at myself, smiling.

Ayato couldn't help let a deep laugh. It somehow felt like I could smile wider than I intended. He made me feel happy whenever he laughed or smile.

"I don't think so. How about we search for the contract instead?" Ayato suggested.

"Where to start?"

"Ask the staff some questions. Are they loyal to Francis or the next queen?"

"That's good" I agreed. "Come on. I think I know who can help us" I jump out into the hallway and into the kitchen.

"Abby!" I called out. I had no doubt Abby would be on my side. And who knew, maybe she knew people who hated Francis as much as I did.

"Katryn? What's the matter, Miss?" Abby was currently making a meal for Francis , mixing a bowl of flour and water.

"Abby, I have a simple question. If there was every a decision between me and Francis' ruling, who would you choose?" I asked plopping my head into my hands on the counter to seem innocent on what I was really getting at.

"I would pick you, why? What are you planing?" She asked.

Despite her smile, she placed a questionable smirk.

"A revolt against uncle Francis. Ayato," I pointed at him, who was closely behind me, "has proposed marriage and I plan on being staying engaged and possibly marrying him to win my ruling title, Abby"

"Oh my gosh" Abby gasped. "I'm so happy for you to!" Abby pinched Ayato's cheek which rubbed Ayato uncomfortably, but I laughed silently.

"I need your help though Abby, like I said before" I restated.

"Yes! What can I help you with?" Abby genuinely cared.

"What do you know about the pre arranged marriage documents that my birth parents signed?" I asked.

"I've only seen them Once, Miss. When I started working here, I collected the mail, and I remember retrieving a stained envelope of a arranged marriage contract. I placed it on your uncle's private desk, in his private working room, and never saw it again. I'm sure your uncle hid it in his private room somewhere" Grace was sure of.

"Great, so we need a plan to get in" I mutter to both of them.

"Why not during his meal time?" Abby asked.

"But what about me? Aren't I suppose to accompany his meal today?" I asked in worry.

"I'll do the sneaking then" Ayato interjected.

"No, no. The more eyes and hands the better" Abby announced. "I'll cover for you and announce your sick" Abby voiced.

"Awe, thank you so much, Abby" I hugged her.

"Anything else?" She asked.

I thought about it for a second, "Um, do you know anyone else that could be on our side?" I asked.

Just that second another lady appeared in the kitchen with a waist basket.

"Oh, Trish" Abby announced.

I had see that young lady around the building. She was fair skin colored with light brown eyes and very light brown wavy hair. She collected dirty clothes in a waist basket and returned with clean, fresh clothes.

"Hi Abby, it's been a long day. May I have a glass of water?" Trish asked politely.

"Of course. Right here is Katryn, remember her?" Abby asked handing her a glass of water.

"Yes of course. Hello, princess" Trish greeted.

"She wants to know an answer to her question. Katryn mind telling her?" Abby nodded her head as if saying I was making the right decision to tell Trish my plans.

"If I and uncle Francis were to fight over title, who would you support?" I asked skeptically.

"You. No need for thinking" she said instantly.

My eyebrows raised in shock. It seemed like this was a question long ago asked.

"Great. I'm glad you think so" I smiled approvingly.

"You're welcome" Trish said taking a gulp of water.