Chapter 51

Third Person

"Li! STOP MOVING OR ELSE WE'LL NEVER GET THIS DAMN THING ON YOU!"

"I LITERALLY DO NOTHING!"

"ARGH! Just give me your left arm. Thanks" - Neliono states annoyed while grabbing her arm aggressive. At the moment, Neliono and Neliana make themselves ready for surfing and spending the whole day at the beach. Breakfast went by surprisingly smooth. Maybe because Neliana and Neliono just sat there in silence, ignored every attend from their brothers to start a conversation. They don't want to have anything to do with them anymore. The one little weak moment taught them enough.

They just want to enjoy the time at the beach, the favorite place from their brother Nelione. Fun, carefreeness and craziness. These are the only things which count for today. Nothing more.

Luckily for them, most of the elder once stay at home: Father Stefano, uncle Ernesto, Alessandro, Eduardo, Francesco and Lorenzo stay at home to speak about business, and Elijah and Silvio for planing new medical equipment. So the possibility for a new confrontation is lower and they don't have to be aware of everything the whole time.

"OUCH! DO YOU WANT ME TO HAVE A BALD BECAUSE I'LL HAVE IT FUCKING SOON IF YOU PINCH MY HAIR ONE MORE TIME IN THIS STUPID- OUCH!"

"Shut up, wimp! You're being dramatic."

"I AM being dramatic?! Do you know how much hair in zipper hurts?!" - Neliono just rolls his eyes at his sisters' dramatic and throws her, softly, the swimming shoes in her face. Their wetsuits fit perfectly to their surfing boards. Neliana' is normal black with a white / grey / black pattern on arms and legs. Her board is held in pirate style, full of white graffitis. Neliono' wetsuit in contrary has shoulders with blue fern plant on it. His board is equal to it, held in blue, white and black.

Neliana' wetsuit

Neliana' wetsuit