Chapter 48

Third Person

The DeLuca family already went outside of the room, to the little comfy area in the back garden. Only Neliono stayed back in the room, sitting on the inside couch, waiting for his sister to come back from the kitchen. The mood is good at the moment. After a little confrontation with Ernesto because they spoke Norwegian again, Neliono could somehow shove them out of the room on the terrace and has now his quietness again.

Only a few minutes later, Neliana appears between the doorframe to the kitchen with two big bags behind her back hidden. As soon as she saw that she's alone with Neliono in the room, her blank mask falls and laugher echoes in the room.

Instantly, Neliono has to laugh too. "Your bag is huge." - He states between his chuckles.

"Listen." - Neliana says, doing the hand gesture and seats herself down too. "He asked me what I wanted and um I said a donut with blue sprinkles but because they didn't have this type of donut anymore, he gave me a deal."

"Uhhh." - Neliono says exciting to hear the rest of her story.

"I could get 4 strawberry donuts instead of just one with blue sprinkles and I decide, whether I can get two from the chocolate one so I can surprise you, because you liked them nearly as much as the blue sprinkles one." - She states proudly.

"So you got 8 donuts?" - Neliono asks surprised.

"No, I have two chocolate ones." - Neliana raises two fingers.

"Oh okay, okay. That's so sweet from you!"

"Then, I wanted some Munchkins but they didn't have that either. Uh uhm, there were blueberry once so I took that and umm ..." - She makes a dramatic pause. "He gave me the rest."

She laughs out loud and her brother cannot believe his ears.

"He gave you all of them?!" - He asks in disbelieve.

"There's a TON." - Neliana confirms her statement.

"Hahahaha"

"Hahahaha"

"Let's see! Let's see!" - Neliono responds hyper and Neliana pulls out the bags behind her back. A bag with two chocolate donuts and one, full of strawberry munchkins.

"Oh my goodness, oh my goodness!" - Neliono says between his laugher. "Li! There're so many!"

"Hahaha I got this literally for free."

"Hahahahahaha."

"Hahahahahaha."

At this point, they both were laying on the couch, clutching their stomaches because of the laugher.

"I think you got a deal." - Neliono states full of proud.

"I got a deal." - Neliana nods happily.

"Thank you for surprising me with the chocolate-" - Neliono looks in the other bag and screams surprised. "Ahh they have also blue sprinkles. Thank you, Li! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You're- hahaha You're literally the best!"

What they both not notice, is the open door to the garden. They're uncles and the eldest ones watching them with pure joy in their eyes. Seeing them happy and hearing them laughing makes them so happy too. They could do it the whole time. Just watching them being happy und kids.