Chapter Sixteen ㅡ The Instagram Live.

It had been a few days since they had officially announced that Minho and Seungmin were dating.

Since then, everything was unexpectedly fine. Yes, there were undeniably a huge amount of hate and homophobic comments, but it was nothing compared to the love they got from their fans. This week, the couple were busy. They were so caught up with the filming and practice and interviews, it was exhausting. Especially for Minho, Minho was, the very next day, called for questioning by the police and everything went well, JYP even fed the police a large bucket of money to not suspect Minho for anything regarding Lee SungHo's case. After all, it was ruining his idol image.

For Seungmin, everything was perfect. Till now, Minho had been the sweetest boyfriend to him. Both of them were so in love with each other that it was practically impossible to see them without each other. Seungmin and Minho both knew where their beloved partner was at the given time.

For instance, now, Seungmin was in the practice room, and Minho was back at their dorm. Dance lessons by Minho had been paying off, and Seungmin was getting so much better. Even though their sessions were half making out and half dancing, he had still improved considerably a lot.

At the moment, Seungmin was sitting in the practice room dead tired. He was debating on whether he should go home or practice more. And after contemplating for a while, he decided to go live instead. He had just recently opened up an official Instagram account, followed by a few other members, leaving Jisung and Minho. It was honestly great having his individual account finally, he could see everything stays were doing, which was hilarious because they tagged him in so many weird reels, Seungmin could not help but share those reels with their leader. Especially those Wolf Chan edits. Yeah, Seungmin loved teasing Chan.

Seungmin took a deep breath and set his phone at a good angle, then fixed his hair. It was the first time he was going to have a talk with Stays after the announcement, so he was a bit nervous. But he reminded himself, there was nothing to be afraid of. Stays were their home, their family, their truth, their light, their everything, there was absolutely no need for him to be scared.

So, with a deep breath yet again, he clicked on the 'live' button and leaned back on the wall, seeing everyone slowly join in.

''Hello, stays!!'' He said with an adorable grin on his face.

OMG SEUNGMINNIE HIII

HIII BABYYYY

AINT NO WAY THIS MAN IS MINHO'S PROPERTY NOW 😭😭

Seungmin!!! how are you???!! 💗💗💗

minho is one lucky guy 😔✋🏻

LOOK AT HIS SMILE SJHJSXHJ ISTG IF MINHO DOES NOT PROTECT HIM😤

HI MINNIEEEE 💖💖💖

YALL STOP FLIRTING HE IS LEE KNOW'S NOW😔

Seungmin found himself giggling at the comments. Stays were so positive about the entire situation, it sent a warm feeling down his heart.

''I was practising for our newest performance, what were you guys doing?'' He asked, sipping his water as he reads the comments again.

Ah nothing, just studying 😤

SKIPPING SCHOOL TO SEE MY LOVE✨✨✨

I'm in class rn SHHHH🤠🔪🔪

Seungminnieee I'm at my mom's house rn! 💗

HOLY COW IM AT WORK AND MY BOSS IS GONNA KILL ME LMAO😭