Chapter Fourteen ㅡ Be My Boyfriend?

[SHORT CHAPTER AHEAD]

"Tell them we are dating. "

Minho smiled and pulled Seungmin out of the room, scurrying away with him as he ignored the screams of his manager.

Running through the halls of the company, they finally came to a halt, panting hard.

"Hyung..." Seungmin called out breathlessly.

Whatever happened back at the manager's room... what was that?

Seungmin felt the need to punch himself badly on the face to pull him back to reality. Was everything that was happening really true? Was this really not a part of one of his fantasies? Did Lee Minho really love him?

"Hyung..." Seungmin repeated after steadying his breath. Minho looked at him gently, waiting for him to continue.

"You... whatever you said... is that true?"

Minho smiled and him and stepped closer to the latter. His hand found its way on top of the puppy's head, and his eyes found its way into the younger's eyes.

"Yeah... it's true... I really love you, Seungmin. " He confirmed. Seungmin burst into tears again.

It was surreal to him of how Lee Minho loved him just the way Seungmin loved him back. Did Minho love him that much that he kissed him on camera, not caring about the haters? Did Minho love him so much that he had a fight with the manager just for him?

Did Minho really love him that much?

"Hyung..." Seungmin cried in a frail voice, and Minho chuckled at the latter's cuteness, pulling him into his embrace.

"Seungmin... I love you so much, baby... so much... I don't care about what anyone thinks of us... you love me back, right?" Minho said sweetly, pulling away from the hug and wiping his tears as he cupped the latter's face.

"I... I love you too, hyung... I'm sorry I've been hiding this from you for so long..." Seungmin whispered, leaning into his Lee Know hyung's touch.

"So... about what I said to the manager earlier..." Minho stared off.

Seungmin blinked his eyes a series of times. "You said quite a lot to the manager earlier. " He said, and Minho playfuly rolled his eyes, laughing at the younger's words.

"Yeah. But about the dating... do you wanna date me, Seungmin?" Minho asked him, seriously.

Did Seungmin wanna date Minho?

That question left him thinking...

If they dated, what would happen to Stray Kids?

If they dated, what would Stays say?

Would Stays accept them?

What about the haters? They were an LGBT couple, after all. There is no way everyone would accept them.

What about the shippers?

Of course, there was no way someone even saw Minho and Seungmin coming. Their iconic divorced couple concept, what about that?

Would the members be okay, having them romantically involved?

"Seungmin... don't think so much. Focus on us for now. Think about what you want... be my boyfriend?"

Minho asked him again sweetly, brushing his bangs away to reveal his pretty forehead a bit.

Seungmin let out a deep breath from his nose and smiled before nodding. "Yes, hyung... I'll be your boyfriend.."

And when he said that, he knew...
There was absolutely no way Stray Kids were ever going to be the same after that very moment.

Minho smiled at him and leaned in closer to him, stopping just when their noses touched.

"Seungmin... can I kiss you...?"

Minho asked against his lips, his eyes closed as his breath fanned over the puppy's face. Seungmin nodded and leaned in closer to him. "You don't have to ask me anymore, hyung... I'm all yours..."

That was enough confirmation for Minho to finally close the gap between them and collide their lips.

Seungmin wrapped his arms around the older's neck, and Minho pushed him further against the wall to deepen the kiss. Minho savoured each and every pit of his mouth, the sweetness filling his taste buds, and he just couldn't get enough.

With one last smooch, they finally pulled away, slightly breathless, and rested their heads against each other's foreheads.

Unconsciously, a smile made its way towards Minho's lips, and he grinned uncontrollably, rubbing his nose against Seungmin's.

"Seungmin... you're a terrible kisser. "

Seungmin laughed and pushed him away, standing up straight. "It's not my fault that I'm not experienced!"

"There's our lovely couple!!!"

They heard Jeongin's voice call out to them. Minho and Seungmin turned to look at their right, seeing all the members exiting the manager's room.

"Hyung, you slayed back there!" Jisung exclaimed.

"Yeah, that manager was starting to get on my nerves. " Felix said, and they all agreed.

"But bro I gotta agree, I was watching that live and that kiss was hot as fuck!" Changbin said, earning a slap from the oldest on the head as everyone laughed.

"Okay, okay. Jokes aside everyone..." Chan said and turned to Minho with a smile. "Manager-nim is dropping the official news today. Congratulations. "

He said, and Minho nodded in appreciation, smiling proudly at his hyung.

"But he also wants you to write an apology for your fans, so yeah, better do that as well. " Chan explained further, and Minho agreed.

"Don't worry about that, hyung. I'll get it done soon. " He stated, and Chan hummed in response.

"So, should we leave? We have a lot to do anyway." Jeongin suggested, and they all nodded, turning to exit the JYP building.

Minho looked at his boyfriend and smiled, offering him his hand.

Seungmin giggled and accepted his hand, immediately interlocking their fingers as they exited the building.