Chapter Seven ㅡ The First Kill, Scissors.

[WARNING; GRAPHIC CONTENT AHEAD!]

''That is if you remain alive. ''

Jisung frowned, he would lie if he said he didn't feel a cold chill run down his spine. Minho smirked, walking away from the younger, leaving him all alone.

The wind began blowing harshly, slamming onto Jisung's hair and disheveling it. Jisung felt his skin prick with goosebumps, he ran his hands through his arms, hoping to produce the slightest of heat. What's wrong with hyung today? He thought.

───────────

Seungmin lay on the bed with a heavy sigh. It had been a long day. But he remembered their schedule for tomorrow; photoshoot. He, Jeongin and Minho were exclusively invited for a photo shoot for Dazed Korea. Which was pretty new to Seungmin since he had never been the best in the 'modelling' sector, that job was for Hyunjin. He was especially advised to get a good eight hours of sleep before the actual shoot to not appear tired or drowsy with his dark circles all visible,

But how was he supposed to fall asleep after what happened today?

Minho calling him cute? For what? Seungmin, if he was honest with himself, he never thought of himself as a 'cute' person, he actually considered himself pretty decent. Seungmin thought, Jeongin deserves to be in the cute position, it wasn't his place. He didn't believe he deserves any of the attractive positions in the group. Like, what was so extraordinary about his features anyways? Chan... he has a good body, and attractive facial features, Lee Know has a cute button nose, thin lips which make him sooo the visual of the group, Changbin has the body he could only dream of having, Hyunjin has fierce eyes, beauty marks, Han has chubby cheeks which make him stand out so much, Felix has freckles, impossible to ignore because they look astonishing on him, Jeongin has fox-like eyes, an 'all-rounder' face because he can switch from being cute to sexy any time.

But who was Seungmin?

What's special about him?

Nothing.

Seungmin doesn't think there's anything special about him. And it was a fact he made himself admit years ago, being in a group full of visuals isn't easy. At one point he did believe his left chubby cheek was his charming point, but his belief died down when he looked at the other members.

Seungmin let out his millionth sigh for the day and reached for his phone. He opened the YouTube app and searched for 'Stray Kids Vogue Interview' The video then popped up. Seungmin however debated a few times before clicking it.

The rumours were still around, so it could be that the video would be filled with hate comments about Lee Know. Chan had actually advised them to not go up on social media for a few months, for their mental health sake but Seungmin was stubborn, so he clicked on the video anyways.

A few minutes into the interview, everything was going perfectly fine. Until Chan read a question,

''Who is the cutest in Stray Kids?''

Seungmin looked at himself in the video, looking at how he was actually staring at Lee Know for a while. He mentally cursed himself, his ears turning red because the fans definitely must've noticed it.

"승민니가 진짜 귀여워!"
(trans; seungmin is really cute)

Minho answered... that's when Seungmin snapped back to reality in the video.

Seungmin felt all the blood from his body rushing towards his cheek, turning him into a blushing mess the same way he was in the video.

"Oh, you mean to say Seungmin is cute? Well, we agree with that!" Chan said.