Consultation

As the group boarded the Maurauder, Jax's head flooded with thoughts about Kira.

"and- Kira, Jax hesitated, "I had to-"

Hunter looked at Jax with empathy. "We all had to make tough choices during those times. War pushes us to our limits, and sometimes we're forced to do things we never thought we would."

Cody added, "Kira Damaris was a Jedi, and Order 66 targeted all Jedi. It wasn't your fault. You weren't in control."

Echo spoke up, "But now, we have a chance to make things right. We have a chance to fight against the tyranny of the Empire and try to bring justice to the galaxy. That's what matters now."

"But you don't understand," Jax replied with sorrow, "she was more than just a General to me. She was my everything. The love of my life." 

Hunter's expression softened as he looked at Jax. "I can't even imagine what you're feeling. Losing someone you cared for like that, especially in such a tragic way... It's something that leaves scars no one can see."

Echo nodded in agreement. "War takes a heavy toll on all of us. It shapes our choices and tests our loyalty."

Hunter placed a hand on Jax's shoulder. "We'll do our best to make things right, for all lost lives."

As they sat in the ship, a newfound determination filled the air. The Bad Batch, Cody, and Jax were united in their mission to fight against the Empire and restore freedom to the galaxy.

•••

Jax paused, "Just like that, we have a new transmission coming in." Switching to listen only. "A supply ship is heading towards Lothal..." the transmission began.

Hunter leaned in, his interest piqued. "Lothal? That planet has seen its fair share of trouble."

Echo chimed in, "It was a key location for the Empire, especially during its early days. They mined its resources and oppressed its people."

Cody added, "If there's a supply ship heading there, it might be carrying something important. We could intercept it."

Jax nodded, his mind already racing with possibilities. "Let's gather the details and plan our move. This could be a chance to strike a blow against the Empire."

Hunter gave a determined nod. "We'll need to be careful. The Empire won't let its supplies go without a fight."

Echo spoke with a hint of excitement, "If we can pull this off, it might just be the start of something bigger."

Cody looked at Jax. "Are you in?"

Jax took a deep breath, his resolve firming up. "I'm in. For Kira, for all those who suffered under the Empire's tyranny, and for a chance to make things right."

As the team set to work on their plan, Jax couldn't help but feel a renewed sense of purpose. He knew that he couldn't change the past, but he was determined to shape the future in a way that would honor Kira's memory and bring about a better galaxy.

As they flew through hyperspace in the Bad Batch's shuttle, Jax pulled out a hologram puck with a picture of him and Kira from when they took his bike for a joyride around Dantooine. Tears began to form as he looked at the hologram.

Hunter noticed the hologram puck in Jax's hands. He approached him, understanding the weight of memories and emotions that it held. "She must have meant a lot to you."

Jax nodded, his voice tinged with sorrow. "She was everything to me. I've lost so much, and Kira was the one who gave me hope, who showed me that there could be something more than just war."