16 - confrontation

"He's doing WHAT?!?!" Obi-wan shouted loudly after listening to Ashoka and Conner.

Yoda covered his ears. "To loud, you are"

"S-Sorry I just. I can't— by the force."

Obi-wan was freaking out. Ashoka and Conner had gone to find them back on their new base. Thankfully Yoda is always very aware of the changes within the force so he picked up on their very harsh energy. When both Obi-wan and Yoda opened themselves up Ashoka and Conner had appeared before them. They wasted no time in informing them about what's been happening to you and what Palpatine had planned.

Conner also had no issue telling them that you had also been forced to have a miscarriage. Obi-wan was shocked to even hear you'd be pregnant. But his shock hit again when they told him it was Anakins child.

"We have to do something!" Conner spoke in a panicked voice.

Obi-wan began rubbing his beard like he always did when he was thinking a mile a minute. Ashoka looked down and folded her arms. Meanwhile Yoda was already in deep thought. Finally Ashoka broke the silence.

"We need to get Anakin to join us"

Everyone looked to her flabbergasted. "He'll never—"

"Didn't you hear what we said to you? She had convinced Anakin to leave Palpatine while she..." Ashoka fell silent when remembering the pain you had gone through. "Anyway. This is our chance. If R-2 got to him and delivered that message there is no doubt skyguy is on his way to save her. We just need to get on a ship and get to him first. If he lets us talk to him, then we can convince him that we can help."

"Right she is. Find him, we must."

Obi-wan felt a bit nervous about this idea. He hadn't seen Anakin since that day you and him both fought at the base. But he had to admit this plan was a sound one. If they where going to get you out in one piece. They'd need to work together, whether Anakin liked it or not.

"Alright. Get to the ship. We are going to find him"

———-
Meanwhile back at the Death Star

Anakin had completely destroyed his office and made sure to grab his saber and your brothers from his bedroom. He had known better then to let you go alone and yet he listened to his mas— no. He listened to Palpatine that wrinkly old fucker and now look what has happened. He had always wanted a family of his own and he took that from him! He forced it upon you and dared to go against your wishes!

The message he had gotten from R-2 was enough to have him go into a rage. He had Felix grab Cassandra and meet him at the ship he had prepared to leave for Coruscant. Of course he told Felix he didn't need to leave. But knowing Felix was so loyal to him he knew he'd refuse. Plus, he had actually started to consider him like a best friend. As he grabbed his cloak he walked quickly to the hanger and saw Felix already there as Cassandra placed the last bit of supplies in along with weapons for themselves.

When he had walked up the ramp R-2 beeped excited to go and get you back.

"Everyone hang on"

He spoke this while getting into the pilot seat. He flipped a few switches and the ship sprung to life. Felix and Cassandra sat down. He looked to Felix in the co-pilot seat as he looked ahead again.

"You could've said no." He said this softly. He didn't want them to get in trouble.

Felix chuckled "I'm not leaving you alone. Your like my best friend. Plus, Cassandra and y/n are super close. Cassandra would've killed me if I hadn't come"