11 - Resistance

Y/n POV
I had finally calmed down when the door opened again. I flinched a bit as Obi-wan came walking in. The look on his face was still one of absolute worry. But I scrunched my nose at him. He probably didn't truly care.

"Y/n. Let me help heal you. I punished the men who did this to you. I—"

"Don't lie to me Obi-wan. I mean, I'm used to being abused. So it's nothing new. I just highly doubt y'all even care. And they proved you don't"

Silence

"I do care y/n..." he spoke this with a very sad look on his face. He couldn't blame you. Those idiots ruined any chance they could at bringing you to their side. He took notice how I hadn't even eaten anything either. I refused to move from where I was sitting when I could finally move earlier. I didn't trust the food or them after what happened.

"Y/n. I want you to help bring Anakin to our side." I looked up at him now. "Why? If this is how you'll treat him or kill him. I refuse" he clenched his jaw because he knew a lot of people would want the last most "I will not allow them to hurt him. He's my brother, I love him to much for that"

I looked to the wall as I felt an odd anger fill my body now. I gave a gentle smile knowing it was Anakin. He must know by now I'm gone. Right? "He's coming" I heard Obi-wan's voice hitch. "What?" I looked to him now. "Anakin is coming to save me. I cannot guarantee anyone's safety here." His eyes furrowed worried "how- how do you know this?"

I put my hand on my heart. "Anakin and I...we can feel each other." He gasped a bit. "So my master was right about you two before. Even yoda was right.." I looked to him and narrowed my eyes "he's coming. So you better ready your people." I warned him. Why did I do that? Maybe because I knew deep down Obi-wan was a good man. But I, I truly didn't want people dying because of me. But I knew Anakin wouldn't be able to control his emotions until he had his hands on me.

"Y/n, please. You know Anakin is better on our side then the dark side. We just want this war to be over. We just- just want peace again" obi-wan sighed and walked to the door "only you can help him turn to the light again"

I looked to the floor. I had this weird weight on my shoulders. Was I truly the only one who could bring him back? I had a feeling Anakin didn't truly like being on the side he was on. Not with how he always slept on edge. How he had nightmares. How he hated killing innocent people. Unlike other people I could tell without a word. When I heard an alarm start going off I gave a shaky breath.

Anakin I thought knowing he wouldn't be able to hear me while I was in this room. I slowly stood up leaning on the wall. I had to get out of here. I heard something blow up outside and the place shook. I heard rushed footsteps going past this room and I heard someone shout about a fire.

"Great" I mumbled hurt as I held onto my broken rib cage. I limped over as my body ached like crazy. I felt rage coursing through my veins. I knew this was the bond working it's magic on me since I was now reconnected to the force. Giving shaky breaths I grabbed the metal chair and I grunted hard when I lifted it. My ribs hating me for doing this and the burning I felt was worse when I tried to swing it. I couldn't do it hard enough to break the glass.

When the door opened a few resistance members walked in holding guns. "He is going to kill us because of you. So how about we ruin him by finishing your ass off!" One man yelled as he pointed his gun to me. I grunted and dodged the blaster and kicked his foot knocking him over as my fist met his face. I broke his nose and he fell to the floor. The second man grabbed me and punched my face. A large bruise would be there I'm sure. He hit me hard. I spat blood out and I elbowed him in his chest and grabbed his gun. I thrusted it at him and then at the third guy.